News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

7th book

Started by harrypotterfan:), December 28, 2006, 11:07:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

harrypotterfan:)

yeah well I pre-ordered too.....LOL
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

ChoChangHP118

teehee good job cho. but i'm really worried cuz if i don't get it on the 21 then i'm dead! cuz mail doesn't come on sundays..and monday i leave for a camp that i won't get home from until thursday! so it better come ON the 21. otherwise i'm gonna be really mad
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

-James 2:19

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

LOL.....you're leaving us.....?LOL
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

ChoChangHP118

i have camp every monday through thursday for 4 weeks, so i'm just gonna go to my dad's house for it...so i can still get on..but it'll be limited. cuz my mom doesn't care how much i'm on the internet. my dad gets pretty moody over the subject for some focking reason...so ya...
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

....wait so you're not going to camp but you're going to your father's place?right did I get it right....LOL

ChoChangHP118

teehee no i'm going to camp for 4 weeks, but its not an overnight camp..so i'm just gonna go to my dad's and stay there for the camp thingy. understand now?

oh I see wait does that mean your parents don't live together??.....