News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

I Found a House Sorting site that finally doesn't talk about wizard stuff!

Started by Jack Chance, January 4, 2007, 03:28:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jack Chance

Here's the link:

<------ the quiz

It's pretty interesting on what came as the results.  This quiz site gives unbiased senerios (sp) that are common in the Muggle world, with options that don't give clues to any of the houses.  It's a good quiz if you really want to know where you belong.

In this quiz, I found that I fit with the Slytherins more...now there's a creepy thought...Maybe I should cruise with more of my kind, kekekeke...
t(-.-t)

Shara2007

I took it and I got Hufflepuff but i still think at times I might be a better Ravenclaw.
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

Jack Chance

awesome :)

thanks for checking out the site. im gonna check it out again, see if I can get anywhere else...
t(-.-t)

harrypotterfan:)

;Di got sorted in Griffindor ;Dyay...ty for the site
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

hayl66

sirius_snuffles

people think im crazy (mostly my friends) but im not see *points to sign* no no come closer *turns out to be azcaban realese form* HA

Devon_McGonagall

Love Me
Hate Me
You'll Never
Forget Me!

yeah give me five
*gives Devon a five* another fellow Gryffindor amonst us...LOL
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

HermioneFan

HermioneFan

fudge0604

Post Potter depression.

Maya Mayhem

i got into ravenclaw.i guess i'm smart i mean i have practically an a in every class besides geography.