News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

FOR JK ROWLING!

Started by daniel_is_hot, January 16, 2007, 06:45:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

daniel_is_hot

you cant let harry die!! plzzz i love harry potter i want to know about the romantics, the games, the class, the students, and the teachers!!! plzzz dont let him die! let voldemort die and make harry potter pass out and everybody think he is dead but he comes back to live with his parents love and compassion he comes to life!!!! if the series goes out then i have nothing left! and when school is out (at hogwarts) show the live behind harry,hermione, ron, malfoy, ginny, and ect....! please dont let him die!!!!!!!!! :'( :-\
@\#*~{RHEIDIE}~*#/@

HARRY POTTER ROCKS!
EXPECTO PATRONUM!!!!!   absolutely love that scene!
EMMA WATSON (AKA: HERMIONE) IS MY IDOL SHE FRICKEN ROCKS!!ROCK ON HPC!

tannee

:-\//if harry dies,mrs.rowling what will happen to us fans?
surabhi sharman

Devon_McGonagall

You will all have cake.......Yes i said CCCAAAKKKKKKKEEEEEE ph3ar my Cakiness......bwhahahahahaaha
Love Me
Hate Me
You'll Never
Forget Me!

Shara2007

Well will have to keep him alive on these sites.
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

harrypotterfan:)

*Cho takes some of Devon's cakes*
*sarcastically*hmm good cakes Devon.....yeah I totally fear your cakiness.....LOL
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

Shara2007

Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

harrypotterfan:)

Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

ChoChangHP118

haha cho scares me to. and devon went off the knocker i think...
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

-James 2:19

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

HermioneFan

Who do you guys think is gonna die in the 7th book? JK Rowling said she was gonnacut 2 main characters... I think she's gonna cut Hagrid and... someone else... but IDK. What do u guys think?

Devon_McGonagall

Hermoine Granger......Or Molly Weasley

Why? Hermoine is easily one of Harry's most potent allies, and if she survived would be one of the biggest threats to Voldemort.

Molly? because she has been like a mother to Harry for all these years, and he would do it just hurt Harry and his main allies even worse.
Love Me
Hate Me
You'll Never
Forget Me!

HermioneFan

^^ Those are good characters. Good explanations! Now I think she's gonna cut Molly Weasly and Hermione Granger... :) I also think Snape or one of the death eaters will die in some big battle which I think Harry will win, and he'll kill Voldemort. I have a lot of predictions :)

hermionescool

Quote from: daniel_is_hot on January 16, 2007, 06:45:26 AM
you cant let harry die!! plzzz i love harry potter i want to know about the romantics, the games, the class, the students, and the teachers!!! plzzz dont let him die! let voldemort die and make harry potter pass out and everybody think he is dead but he comes back to live with his parents love and compassion he comes to life!!!! if the series goes out then i have nothing left! and when school is out (at hogwarts) show the live behind harry,hermione, ron, malfoy, ginny, and ect....! please dont let him die!!!!!!!!! :'( :-\
people rowling does what rowling does just let her do her thing if u get bored read the books again or watch the movies over and over again like i do and will ::)

dobby888

uhm.. mrs rowling i absolutley loved dobby.. he was so cute and im so sad that u let him die, but at least harry does special things for him.... and mrs r....
KEEP GOING WITH THE BOOKS I ABSOLUTLEY LOVE THEM AND WHEN THE SCHOOL YEAR ENDS....THE MAIN CHARACTERS LIVES DONT SO KEEP GOING WITH THEYRE LIVES!!!!!

PLZ IM BEGGING YOU DONT STOP THE BOOKS!!! if you do ill be ever so sad! :'(

ChoChangHP118

ha i love it how everyone's calling her "mrs. rowling" lol. it sounds so funny. i never call her that, i just call her joe or something like that....hey did you guys know that she doesnt have a middle name? the k in j.k. rowling is in honor of her grandmother. i cant remember her name though. lol.
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

-James 2:19

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

dobby888

oh really!! well im gonna look it up on google.............. o ok her middle initial is to stand for kathleen