News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

FOR JK ROWLING!

Started by daniel_is_hot, January 16, 2007, 06:45:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

harrypotterfan:)

yeah.....thank you Dobby for taking the spotlight.....LOL.....joking
J.K. Rowling should continue the books.....because she still has a long life to look forward to....she should spend the rest of her life getting rich and writing us books.....LOL
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

dobby888

yeah it'd be good for us all

iluvharryandginny818

Quote from: ChoChangHP118 on August  2, 2007, 06:18:18 AM
ha i love it how everyone's calling her "mrs. rowling" lol. it sounds so funny. i never call her that, i just call her joe or something like that....hey did you guys know that she doesnt have a middle name? the k in j.k. rowling is in honor of her grandmother. i cant remember her name though. lol.
okay guys i was hoping this would come up in a subject somewhere her full name is..........
  johanna kathleen rowling okay so there are u guys happy i swear if she doesnt ever right again ill be so very hurt!
I'm a girly girl when i want to be but only when i want to be got it????jk lol

dobby888

Me too!! I wouldn't be able to stand it if she were to stop writing...  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

WorldsBiggestHPFan

J. K. Rowlings adress:

J. K. Rowling
c/o Bloomsbury
Publishing Place 38
Soho Square
London W1V 5DF
England

- Biggest Harry Potter Fan EVER! ;) <3

Harm My Friends, And I Kill You! :)

malfoy_luv14

really mrs. rowling do you think this is a good way to end the series?? I DONT THINK SO!!!!! please make more bks!!!! we harry potter fans need them!! PLEASE!!!!!  :(  :-[  *cries a little* I LOVE THE HARRY POTTER SERIES!!!!!!!!!  honestly though keep writing and dont let harry really die!

Thanks,
                                                                                   malfoy_luv14
Does he know, will he ever know?! STAY bEaUtIFuL!

dobby888

Quote from: WorldsBiggestHPFan on July 23, 2008, 09:28:20 PM
J. K. Rowlings adress:

J. K. Rowling
c/o Bloomsbury
Publishing Place 38
Soho Square
London W1V 5DF
England

How do you know her address?

malfoy_luv14

yea.....are you a stalker!!!
Does he know, will he ever know?! STAY bEaUtIFuL!

Dobby_ROX

Quote from: HermioneFan on July 18, 2007, 02:11:56 AMI  think Snape or one of the death eaters will die in some big battle which I think Harry will win, and he'll kill Voldemort. I have a lot of predictions :)
that was 100% right

WorldsBiggestHPFan

Quote from: dobby888 on August 24, 2008, 01:26:44 AM
Quote from: WorldsBiggestHPFan on July 23, 2008, 09:28:20 PM
J. K. Rowlings adress:

J. K. Rowling
c/o Bloomsbury
Publishing Place 38
Soho Square
London W1V 5DF
England

How do you know her address?

I found it on the internet ;)
I wrote a letter for her a few months ago, and she answared me :D (So I know it is the right address) :)
- Biggest Harry Potter Fan EVER! ;) <3

Harm My Friends, And I Kill You! :)

Miss Xantier

i can't believe these predictions were almost 100% right! wowie!

Q_SEEKER

Quote from: tannee on July 13, 2007, 09:46:27 PM
:-\//if harry dies,mrs.rowling what will happen to us fans?
make book 8!!!!! PLZZ!I would be soooooo sad if you didnt! :'(

Dobby_ROX

Well ya better start crying, she will not make an 8th book.

DistractedButSerious

Harry won't die, in fact he can't die. There are too many fans creating sites, fanfics, games, ect. Harry's eternal, even if the books series is over.

Ginny Thompson

The book series is over I'm sorry you guys(and girls)but on the news I saw her she wrote the 8th book and the publisher said she couldn't publish it because of the swearing.The book looked like Harry (his face took up the whole cover)and him holding his wand across his body to his wright shoulder.You people(fans)and me are all pretty shocked at this.   
The choices you make; make you who you are