News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

FOR JK ROWLING!

Started by daniel_is_hot, January 16, 2007, 06:45:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HP_QUIDDITCH_CAPTAIN_7

write an eighth book about Harry Ron and Hermione's children at hogwarts.

Miss Xantier

Hello! She isn't gonna be making an eighth book. She ended off, just so that people could make a assumptions and then start writing fanfiction about it.

D.amoro

Disagree completely - she has just the imagination and sense of humour required to write for Doctor Who

harry potter.jr

the fire of the believers lives, dont let harry die Rowling!!!!!!!!!!!!! >:( >:(

harry potter.jr

The harry potter fan fire will rise higher if you make one more book for harry potter, but this being the end is just like a big bucket of water. Do what the star wars auther did, wright about the children Rowling you can do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Leigh7

J. K. Rowling is AMAZING[/color][/size][/glow][/shadow][/b][/i][/font]

thank you :)

Ginny Thompson

Quote from: harry potter.jr on December 11, 2010, 02:08:26 AM
The harry potter fan fire will rise higher if you make one more book for harry potter, but this being the end is just like a big bucket of water. Do what the star wars auther did, wright about the children Rowling you can do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I AGREE, Rowling. The books are great- keep it up and now write some more!:)
The choices you make; make you who you are

Ginnyweasley13

I love her writing, and I think she should write more. But I don't think she's going to.

Didn't she say that she didn't really have anymore ideas? It seemed to me that after the 5th book, she kinda started forcing her books. She's still an amazing writer, I just don't think she'll write anymore. Atleast not for these series :)

Plus I kinda like being able to write fanfiction about the next generation of kids.

Just my random thoughts.
"Yes i have serious problems, deal with it. FLYING PURPLE FROGGY!"

"Suck it up and take it like a skier"

"Against the assault of laughter, nothing can stand."

"A woman can hide her love for 40 years, but her disgust and anger not for
one day."