News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Okay...Let's get into some hardcore Book 7 discussion

Started by Naurm, February 1, 2007, 11:20:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Naurm

SPOILERS FOR BOOK 6 BELOW

Okay...that was a wierd deal when Harry is chasing Snape and Snape just keeps blocking his spells and won't let anyone harm him. I mean Snape clearly killed Dumbledore..and I don't care if he has an excuse in the end or not. I still really wonder though if somehow in the end he'll help Harry or what not.

Also there's Draco, we all know he didn't want to kill Dumbledore and told Dumbledore himself the only reason he was doing any of that was because his family and himself were threatened with death.

Harry is clearly going to have to be working on Occlumency and Legilimency if he's going to stand any chance against Snape let alone Voldemort.

Anyone else have any thoughts? I have some more just have so much running through my head right now I can't really get it out. I just finished HBP.

harrypotterfan:)

LOL
book 6 was out a long time ago though wasn't it????
anyways heard book 7 is already out in england.....
   :(
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

ChoChangHP118

WHAT!!!! that's not fair that its already out in england!!!
I don't beleive it......i'm gonna ask my cousin that lives in england! :o
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

-James 2:19

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

harrypotterfan:)

LOL
just some rumors because my friend is in England.
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

ChoChangHP118

(my cousin still hasn't found any trace of book seven)
But if your friend is right and she has proof i'm asking my cousin to send me one right away!!
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

Book seven hasn't been released anywhere, despite rumors. Check out the wikipedia page

Even though we won't know for sure, I'd say Snape is a good guy.

ChoChangHP118

well i'm glad it hasn't come out anywhere...
i think snape's a good guy......dumbledore comes back and like saves harry in the end or something like that...(which would be pretty cool to read about!)

Quote from: ChoChangHP118 on March 14, 2007, 04:49:41 AM
i think snape's a good guy......dumbledore comes back and like saves harry in the end or something like that...(which would be pretty cool to read about!)

Nope... JKR has confirmed that Dumbledore is really dead. Of course, there are ways he can still linger... Too many ways to guess, we should just wait for the book ;D

ChoChangHP118

well, in an interview with daniel he said that he walked in to the set one day and j.k. rowling came in all frusturated and he said that she said this, "dumbledore has been giving me a lot of trouble!!" this she said while she was writing the seventh....so i don't know who to beleive....i guess we all have to just wait and see!!!

This is what I heard about that particular conversation. On the set of HP5 (movie), JK to Radcliffe that "Dumbledore's giving me a lot of trouble."

So, Radcliffe asked "But... Isn't he dead?". JK said "Yes, but it isn't as simple...". Then Dan covered his ears and went "I DON'T WANNA KNOW!" ;D

ChoChangHP118

that's the same interview that i was talking about.....i just didn't feel like typing it out like that!!!
so i think that means that dumbledore's not dead....if he's giving her problems like that!!!

Nah, she might have problems cleaning up his corpse, or a sticky bit of history to deal with... But she's specifically stressed everywhere that Dumbledore has completely dieded.

ChoChangHP118

oh thats nice to think about!!!
i guess we just have to wait until it comes out........adn then we'll both know that i was right and that dumbledore is ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!

*sniff sniff* ;D

I think he'll come back as a ghost.

ChoChangHP118

ok, i guess i can kind of beleive that........but if he comes back as a ghost.....he'll probably be allowed to do magic.....that would be cool