News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Okay...Let's get into some hardcore Book 7 discussion

Started by Naurm, February 1, 2007, 11:20:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

harrypotterfan:)

i don't know if dumbledore came back as a ghost but it might be a possibility because in the magic world nothing is impossible ;D
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

ChoChangHP118

that's true!!
but he might choose to not come back........cuz then he might be like.....i don't know.......something might happen!!
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

-James 2:19

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

iluvsirius

Only the people who are not the happiest come back to be ghosts.  If Snape is good than that means Dumbledore was ready to die.  He said in PS that to the well organized mind, death is just the next great adventure or something like that.  So assuming Snape is good, he was ready to die and probably won't come back as a ghost.

But remember his portrait might come into play and there's also his brother Aberforth.
. ·'´)
¸.·´¸.·´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´ ¸.·´
¸.·´¸.·*·-»Take a chance on me
(¸.·

I want Dumbledore to come back at least in ghost form. :'(
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

ChoChangHP118

i surprisingly don't! i would rather have him fully dead, or fully alive!
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

jon weasley

back to him bein able to use magic i think it wouldn't be possible for a few reasons but the main one is that we never hear about binns (the teacher/ghost)ever using magic or any other of the ghosts at the castle like murtle or the bloody baron plus the holding wand thing i think would be a problem because they wouldnt be able to get a grip they'd just keep droppin it so i dont think he can physicly help harry but he could still teach him without the use of magic plus he could probably give great moral support to the wizard world but i do agree that it would be great for him to come back in ghost form.
7  1/2 days till the deathly hallows!!!!!!!!!!!!

jon weasley

yes but still theres a point i mean because  even around the castle he cant do anything magic wise

Shara2007

Ya I would cry if Dumbledore was a ghost and could not do magic.
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

jon weasley

ChoChangHP118

Quote from: Shara2007 on June 27, 2007, 12:31:12 PM
Ya I would cry if Dumbledore was a ghost and could not do magic.

i prolly would too lol

uNoPoh

I think he is already back in book 6 - as a picture in the headmasters office.
Only problem is, I don't know  how much of the character survives in these pictures.
Everybody has the right to be stupid
and it has come to my attention that you are abusing your privileges!

ronweazley122

Agreed.Most of the pictures just make witty sarcastic observations.Some of them send messages...We've never really seen a solid example of a Portrait with personality,except sirius's uncle.
hey, I'm back.If you want to talk to me outside of HPF, my myspace url is www.myspace.com/hawthorne_park_forever Just add me.

You're someone, who knows someone who knows someone I once kne

jon weasley

yes because we dont know if any of these pictures have any memory af what they did when they were alive or atleast they dont show it but it is a good point to be made

ronweazley122

I just remembered...sirius's mom...but, still...no evidence that they remember.
hey, I'm back.If you want to talk to me outside of HPF, my myspace url is www.myspace.com/hawthorne_park_forever Just add me.

You're someone, who knows someone who knows someone I once kne