News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Okay...Let's get into some hardcore Book 7 discussion

Started by Naurm, February 1, 2007, 11:20:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

harrypotterfan:)

oh man you guys keep talking about book 7 gets me more hyper.....and the suspense is building even more...oh wait this is discussion of bok 7....note to self.....don't visit this topic....
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

jon weasley

7  1/2 days till the deathly hallows!!!!!!!!!!!!

ChoChangHP118

Quote from: jon weasley on July 17, 2007, 11:01:04 AM
lol r u ok

when she is 'ok' that'll be the day i dont like harry potter! lol. j/k j/k. and cho. im on the same level of excitement that you are at right about now!
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

-James 2:19

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

Devon_McGonagall

Alright before any of you give any kind of credance to these so called posted sections from the E-book. I have it on good authority that only....thats ONLY.....TWO(2)(DEUCE) Main characters are dying in the Seventh book.

Who's my Source?

JK Rowlings herself....given during an interview with Sun Media(the real news paper in north america not the tabloid). The interview stated that she was crying when she finished writing the book.

List of dead main characters thus...
in my book....Defunked.

thank you

Ian "Harry potter fanatic" brannan
Love Me
Hate Me
You'll Never
Forget Me!

HermioneFan

Quote from: harrypotterfan:) on February  8, 2007, 08:01:26 AM
LOL
book 6 was out a long time ago though wasn't it????
anyways heard book 7 is already out in england.....
   :(

OMG! Not fair! Just because she lives in England?I think that's why... but still, not fair!

Quote from: ChoChangHP118 on July 17, 2007, 12:03:26 PM
Quote from: jon weasley on July 17, 2007, 11:01:04 AM
lol r u ok

when she is 'ok' that'll be the day i dont like harry potter! lol. j/k j/k. and cho. im on the same level of excitement that you are at right about now!

of course I'm okay...just a random person walking by.....*choking Sirius* LOL.....so bored....
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

ChoChangHP118

Quote from: HermioneFan on July 18, 2007, 04:07:48 AM
Quote from: harrypotterfan:) on February  8, 2007, 08:01:26 AM

anyways heard book 7 is already out in england.....
   :(

OMG! Not fair! Just because she lives in England?I think that's why... but still, not fair!
its not true. it is scheduled to release EVERYWHERE around the world on july 21.
what i didn't understand is it says that in england there are 608 pages in it. and in US theres like 756 or something like that.

AH no cho! your choking me!! ah! *falls down dead* (haha good job cho, you killed me!)
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

iluvharryandginny818

I'm a girly girl when i want to be but only when i want to be got it????jk lol

ChoChangHP118

Newbee's newbees! Don't ya love us newbee's newbee's!

Fanta fanta, don't ya want a fanta fanta!

same theme song...I like it.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Blah, blah, blah.

lol....Sirius you're supposed to be dead...joking!

ChoChangHP118

What! Nobody told me about this whole  "dying" business. Why wasn't I notified?

Quote from: ChoChangHP118 on July 19, 2007, 05:09:56 AM

AH no cho! your choking me!! ah! *falls down dead* (haha good job cho, you killed me!)

lol....from like a year ago....and you notified yourself.....

dobby888

Lol! Wow guys... and I totally love the newbies theme song... it's amazing! Too bad you're dead though, otherwise you could publish it and then get rich.... oh well

Tutiouh09

My husband, who is so practical, said that I should go ahead and read the last chapter first ... that way I wont rush through the rest of the book trying to get to the end. Thats what I usually do with HP.

Bucky Black

Quote from: Tutiouh09 on December 13, 2009, 04:14:51 PM
My husband, who is so practical, said that I should go ahead and read the last chapter first ... that way I wont rush through the rest of the book trying to get to the end. Thats what I usually do with HP.

Ruins the whole book!!!!