News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows

Started by admin, March 4, 2007, 04:34:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

admin

The final book is almost here :)

A Calendar Linked Event 14 day Party or should it be a Wake  ???

Any NEW members posting spoilers on this thread (before or after Book 7 is released) will be banned and the posts removed.

Happy Reading Everyone :)   

harrypotterfan:)

wait the book is out on july 7 right??
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

Admin has put the date at 22nd July.

JK Rowling's page says:
"Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows will be published on Saturday 21st July 2007 at 00:01 BST in the UK and at 00:01 in the USA. It will also be released at 00:01 BST on Saturday 21st July in other English speaking countries around the world."

It'll probably be a 14-day wake... We already know two characters are dying, and I reckon they're gonna be Harry and Voldemort.

EDIT: It won't be Harry... JK Rowling had given signs that Harry won't be dying after all... Voldemort will almost definitely die, and three other potential candidates are Malfoy, Hagrid or Snape.

iluvsirius

What are the hints Rowling gives??  How do you know he's not going to die?? ???
. ·'´)
¸.·´¸.·´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´ ¸.·´
¸.·´¸.·*·-»Take a chance on me
(¸.·

no hagrid can't die....i rather all the evil villains die the ::)
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

iluvsirius

That would be nice but extremely unlikely...in every story...someone on the good side dies.
. ·'´)
¸.·´¸.·´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´ ¸.·´
(¸.·

you know what you're right but not hagrid but i pretty much like every good guy so none of them can die ;)

iluvsirius

hahaha..yea..that would be the perfect ending for me!...every evil person dying and all the good guys live!
. ·'´)
¸.·´¸.·´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´ ¸.·´
(¸.·

LOL
that would the happiest ending but i don't think harry potter is a fairy tale ;) ::) :P

ChoChangHP118

that would be the most unrealistic ending ever though!
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

-James 2:19

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

I agree with you, but I prefer a unrealistic ending then harry dying.

ChoChangHP118

i wouldn't mind harry dying...i mean i'd be sad....but i don't want anyone to copy the books...
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

Hermonie

I really don't want harry to die  :'(

Then J.K. Rowling won't be making more harry potter books,

Oh yeah...but I thought I heard the 7th book is the final one....

ChoChangHP118

we all know that the 7th is the last though:

1. seven is the most magical number.

2. the books go by school years at hogwarts: seven years of hogwarts.

3. she's already stated that this is the final one in the series.

Quote from: ChoChangHP118 on April 23, 2007, 02:46:29 AM
i wouldn't mind harry dying...i mean i'd be sad....but i don't want anyone to copy the books...

plus if he doesn't die then i loose a bet with my teacher!