News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

BOOK 7

Started by H4rry_P0tter_fan, March 4, 2007, 07:13:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bonnie88

you have a point there, but when i get hyper my mom makes go run around in circles outside.
Not stalking. Just watching you... Always.

dobby888

HAHAHAAHA!!!!!!!! SERIOUSLY!!!!! DUDE YOUR MOM IS COOL!!!!

bonnie88

all my friends say that! once when i was "misbehaving" she took away my book for a week.(at that time i was reading harrypotter) i was devistated when i couldnt read it!

dobby888

FUnny!!! Does she make you run outside if it's snowing?

bonnie88

it has never really snowed where i live, maybe some little sprinkles of snowflakes and thats it. sometimes she even makes me run in the rain!

dobby888

Oh my gosh that must be just buckets of fun!!

bonnie88

its really fun, but sometimes i kinda wish it would snow but i went to Tennassee and found i hate the cold!

iluvharryandginny818

teh cold definately sucks but hey its worth it u can earn alot of money infact just yesterday i earned 150 dollars just clearing out peoples drive ways! wehad 9 and ahalf inches of snow!
I'm a girly girl when i want to be but only when i want to be got it????jk lol

dobby888

OH MY GOSH!!! 9 AND A HALF INCHES!!!???? seriously!?  Woah!

bonnie88

OMG, 150 DOLLARS?, sorry i'm more interested in the money

dobby888

Well, they kind of go hand in hand... with snow comes money! And with leaves too!

bonnie88

when i go to new mexico to see my dads family on christmas i have to bring 7 pairs of gloves. i hate snow! i am glad i live where its warm

dobby888

That's so funny! It's always really cold here, so I'm used to it.  I have a big pair of mittens and then I wear little gloves under it.

bonnie88

mittens is a funny word :) i could never live away from the beach! well our water is not very clear like florida but i am still so used to looking at the beach where ever i go!!!

dobby888

I love cats named mittens!  I'm used to not seeing the ocean wherever I go!!