News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Very Bored

Started by Ginny Weasly, August 21, 2005, 12:04:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neo

(I'm bored and got no ideas for this right now....wanna take it in a completly different direction and have some fun?)

Neo stood up and looked at her. "Well, I'm glad they got you the way they did. I told them not to kill you, but you never know with those Americans...sometimes they don't shoot the way you want them to."
"Without a common power to keep them in check, there will be no advancement, and the life of man is poor, solitary, nasty, brutish, and short."~Thomas Hobbes

LavyBrown

(sure why not i have nothing better to do)

All the pain that Lavy was feeling seemed to disappear instantaneously. But she didn't move, mostly out of shock and somehow the lack of it. "Those Americans? You mean like yourself. Have you forgotten that you are an American?"
Don't do it behind the garden gate, love is blind but the neighbours ain't!
Can I get your picture? I collect nature disasters.
Whoever said nothing's impossible never tried to slam a revolving door.
I must confess, I was born at a very early age

harrypotterfan:)

whoa people 86 pages
you guys are really bored as i could tell ;D
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

Neo

(there used to be another 30 pages but we lost it when the server crashed)
"Without a common power to keep them in check, there will be no advancement, and the life of man is poor, solitary, nasty, brutish, and short."~Thomas Hobbes

LavyBrown

(that was just annoying)

Neo

(what was? the server crash?)

"I'm not an American Lavy, and I never was. I may have lived on the land, but I never lived under that government or their values. I fight for my homeland. Emphasis on the word land. I fight for the land my family lived on and lives on, even if they disowned me. I know where the truth lies. The evil government, forged on the basis of Masonic teachings must be destroyed and the true state of nature reestablished. Magic and Muggle must coexist, and a king must rule. That is the natural order of things. The American government goes against this. Therefore it must be fought. We use the very "freedoms" they give us against them to show how stupid these unnatural rights are. I feel no patriotism nor loyalty to that government or that document they worship. My loyalty is to my land and my kind. I will never be an American, I will never become one with my enemies!"

(BTW, for any FBI people reading this, this is purely fictional, I'm not like this, please don't come after me, this is purely fiction. Thanks!)

LavyBrown

(yeah it was annoying)

"Neo, please whatever you're planning, don't do it. I'm telling you as a friend and as a person looking in, it's not worth it. It's not. I know you're hurt and I know you're angry. You're mad as hell. But what you want to do, to those people, to their lifestyle, if you do it, what makes you any better then the American government? It doesn't matter how wrong or right their form of government is, that's what they want. People want what they want. They don't want us in their lives, why can't you accept that, you don't have like it. You just have to live with it. Please, stop this, all of this, before you're in to deep."

Neo

Neo looked at her and laughed. "Sometimes people don't know what they want. People are too stupid to ake decisions for themselves. A person is smart, but people are unruly, ignorant, excitable, and dumb. That's why they cannot rule themselves. Its much easier and more likely to make one person good and a great ruler than to make 300 million people good and good rulers. There are people above to be obeyed and below to be commanded. That's the way of things. Their government turns that on its head and says that those who should be obeyed should instead obey and those that should be commanded should instead command. Its a blight on human existance, this unnatural order of things, and for the good of mankind, Magic and Muggle, it must be reformed by any means necessary. They are too stupid to understand what is best for them, so we have to implement it ourselves, and hope that someday they will understand why it was necessary and thank us for it."

LavyBrown

(sorry it's really really really really long)

"I don't understand how some one with your amount of intelligence could involve yourself in something a foolhardy as trying to take over America. What did they teach you in school? I don't think you understand what you are proposing to do here, so let me try this again."

Lavy sighed and pushed herself up off ground, she was still losing a large amount of blood which made everything look like it was tilting to the side but she didn't care. She was going to do whatever it took to keep Neo alive.

"Let me give it from my point a view. I saw a man one day. An elegant, witty, charmingly adorable man who, in all likelihood, probably saved me from a dismal fate of nothingness. From of life of fear and regret and my past and myself. And I fell in love with him and he with me and we were happy together. And then one day I came to an upsetting realization that this man, the one that I would give my life for, was 100% true to his word. See when I met him he, had told me about his intention to take over the world's leading super power, America. And somewhere deep inside I knew he always meant to do it, but I was young and naive so I thought that I could change his mind. And as I got deeper into his plan, I saw that this man was a two-faced, hypocritical bastard. He said he stood for acceptance, integration and all this other crap. Oh, please. I was 14 at the time and I could have thought up better stuff then that. But like I said I was young and didn't see what was going on right in front of me. He even used me. But after everything he had put me though I still loved him. So I wanted to help him. So I did, I got pulled in so deep. He wanted to destroy people. Use fear and pain to control them. And after everything I thought he had rescued me from...he wanted people to go though the same hell as I had. He wanted to take away brothers and sister and fathers and friends and lovers. I can't let him do that. I know what it feels like to be left with nothing and no one. I know that he knows what it's feels like. There's still a part of me that wants to help him in his goal, but it's wrong. And I hope that there is still a way to stop him before he sees what he has done to the world and himself. So that's why I'm standing here in front of him, praying to God that this will work, because if it doesn't then I might as well let him pull out his wand and kill me now, because it would be a quicker death for me then to watch him kill millions of innocent people."

Lavy was shaking and crying and she could feel her body giving out. She had nothing left inside her to try and stop him. If he was going to take over America, she really was going to let him kill her now. She slid to the floor in total and complete submission to whatever he would do next.

Neo

(WOAH! That was INTENSE! Two thumbs waaaay up! Alrighty, I'll reply as soon as I can with a nice long one!)

LavyBrown

(sings music from jeopardy)

harrypotterfan:)

((lost 30 pages when the server crashed down??wow that must have really sucked oh sorry for interrupting but i'm waiting for the story to continue ;D ))
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]