News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Eddings

Started by Kiara Johnson, March 17, 2007, 02:40:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kiara Johnson

Anyone read Eddings?  My favorite from him is the Belgaraid series, I have now read the entire thing (10 books) 10 times lol..

Huggles
~K~

harrypotterfan:)

eddings??in that a good book>?
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

Kiara Johnson

OMG! is that a good book, I recomend it to ALL, I have read the entire series 10 times now and that IS NOT a lie.. I put it down for a year, then pick it up again to read once more.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Belgariad

Here, check it out

Huggles
~K~

oh you serious i have read many great books but have never read the book eddings :o
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

Kiara Johnson

The series in its entirety is a wonderful work of brilliance, and even if you do nothing more than simply read the ending books, Polgara the Sorceress and Belgarath the Sorcerer, you will have read something that EVERY fantasy fan should read.  In my own, as well as many others opinions.

Though of course, it is best to start form the beginning.. the characters are so complex, they really seem to come to life and some will become very endearing to you.. I fell in Love with Polgara after the first book.. but that was me, Belgarath is just the perfect sorcerer, he's so great...

Garion now here is a real piece of work, so REAL, I mean, he's what he is and he is still such a human, it is so great.. really, I can go on forever talking about these books.. but I will not, otherwise I will just start telling the story lol

Huggles
~K~

LOL
i bet if i asked you to write an essay on one of the books you're going to write me 3 or 4 pages....LOL ;) ;D

Kiara Johnson

lol, I could write a novel on my opinion alone on these books heehee

Huggles
~K~

When was Eddings' books published? Any book published more than 70 years ago, and if the author is dead, chances are you can find it at Project Gutenberg.

to kiara:LOL i think you can
0612:asking kiara?because i know nothing of the book eddings  :-[

Quote from: harrypotterfan:) on April  3, 2007, 08:09:57 PM
asking kiara?
Oh, yes of course, seeing as that she started this thread, of course the question will be directed at her.

Quote from: harrypotterfan:) on April  3, 2007, 08:09:57 PM
because i know nothing of the book eddings  :-[
Oh, don't worry a thing.

Kiara Johnson

i asked my english teacher if se had heard of eddings before and she said no

Damion

Very muchly advise everyone to read these books, really it is one of the best written works of fantasy out there.

;D

Friends are the ones who still love you even after you fart really loud in class.