News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Hermione's hair (lol!!)

Started by *~*Hermione*~*, August 15, 2002, 05:59:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

How do u think Hermione's hair should be??

As it is--bushy and brown
5 (55.6%)
Blonde and bushy
1 (11.1%)
blonde and straight
0 (0%)
brown and straight
2 (22.2%)
red :o and bushy
0 (0%)
red :o and straight
0 (0%)
blonde w/ highlights
0 (0%)
other
1 (11.1%)

Total Members Voted: 9

*~*Hermione*~*

i say blonde and bushy--thats how my hair is lol!! ;D ;D ::) ::) ;D ::) ;D ??? :-* :) :D
The name of Hermione gives you a responsible, reserved, and dignified nature. Others may consider you to be aloof and unemotional since you often find it difficult to express spontaneously. They could interpret your quietness as disinterest for they do not realize the depth of your feelings
So me!

cho chang

I chose OTHER because I think it should be dark brown and wavy but not bushy.
'music, a magic beyond all we do here!' - Albus Dumbledore
.:Cho Chang:.

.:~*Shuiliya*~:.

I chose 'Bushy and Brown' 'coz that's what the book says.. so.. that's what I always pictured. :)
Shui~the Queen of Monkii's in the Future World
      ~One of the two brilliant... beautiful... and majestic Spelling Mages!

Be happy! :D

Gengi

*~ Sirius Black - My fugitive stud muffin! :3

Where the moon shines bright.

Hermione_Granger

i think it should be dark brown and bushy, with kind of a combination with curls/waves but not krimps.well, maybe faded ones, but emma's hair so does not suit herms.
is barbies name REALLY barbra, but barbie is just 4 short?

*~*Hermione*~*

um......Hermione_Granger? I wasnt actually talking about the Hermione in the movie. I meant Hermione in the books. lol. easy mistake tho.
The name of Hermione gives you a responsible, reserved, and dignified nature. Others may consider you to be aloof and unemotional since you often find it difficult to express spontaneously. They could interpret your quietness as disinterest for they do not realize the depth of your feelings
So me!

Hermione_Granger

i know, i was just saying that emma doesnt exactly suit the part...but ya, im with hpcoolest, i guess. and i DONT consider emma hermione anyways...even dr is starting to dislike her coz shes acting conceited...i didnt mean to say that! eep! ok, i hate to say things that i dont know for certain, coz sumone else told me, so i dont know it its true...well, i think she acts a tad bit conceited, but thats not my buisness. just my opinion.

.:~*Shuiliya*~:.

Sorry to be so very judgemental, but she looks like she'd be conceited.  Not to worry, Bailey!  I heard that too, from a lot of places.
Shui~the Queen of Monkii's in the Future World
      ~One of the two brilliant... beautiful... and majestic Spelling Mages!

Be happy! :D

Lily_Evans

I'm not sure......I think the wy it is now ios fine, everyone hopes that she'd change ehr hair, I like it the way it is!, I'm with Shui and Gengi.

MrsRadcliffe0480

I say straight and brown.

My hair's red and bushy!
. ·'´)
¸.·´¸.·´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´ ¸.·´
¸.·´¸.·*·-»Amy
(¸.·

MagicCamStarz

I chose brown and straight.  I think Herm would look good with straight hair. ;D
`'·.¸(`'·.¸ ¸.·'´)¸.·'´
¸¸.*~Camryn~*.¸¸
¸.·'´(¸.·'´ `'·.¸)`'·.¸
*~*Call me Cam
*~*When tears are on the outside, the inside is healing
*~*You say 'Harry Potter Freak' like it's a bad thing
*~*Kristin Kreuk Rules!

Hermione_Granger

i'm going with what joanne kathleen rowling says, i mean, its ehr books, too. i think they perfect. they sort of messed up the movie tho. i like emma the way she is, but not as hermione.

Lily_Evans

The only reason Emma is famous, is because she was in the Harry potter movie, that's all but Rupert and Daniel.....different.

Hermione_Granger

too true. thats truuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuue blue talkin' (ok, well, its allie talkin' but w.e)