News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

My newest one...

Started by Ginny Weasly, May 15, 2007, 06:58:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

harrypotterfan:)

LOL....funny.....you guys seem like having a good time...not here though....
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

Ginny Weasly

Tenth Part
   Xaver grinned, and nudged her with his elbow, "No. Strangely, you have a bunch of Kylie's candy stuff on your shoulder." He tapped her, just above her collar. There was a small but noticeable pool of black, sweet smelling candy there, sure enough. He showed her his finger, now with sticky candy on it, then grinned deviously and tapped her nose, transferring the candy there.
   "Snot." Ginny said, smiling. She snapped her fingers and instantly, her red shirt was replaced with a blue one. She smiled at him again.
   "You missed a spot." He pointed to her nose, and grinned.
   "You really are a snot!" She said, waving her hand over her face, making the candy vanish. She smiled, "Better?"
   "Nope. You see, there are now two more spots." He gently poked her cheek. Her heart went into her throat, "There," he pointed out. He poked her bottom lip, she smiled, "And there." He chuckled, watching her still as he backed away, shaking his head, "You're lucky I pointed those out for you. Could have been fatal."
   Ginny's hand flew to her cheek and she smiled as she realized he was messing with her. He made her laugh, always, "And why would it be fatal?" She asked, walking forward, not letting him get out of this.
   "Because," he said, close enough that his nose was only an inch or so from hers. "I say so." He chuckled, and backed away, once again staring at her eyes, very curious.
   "So anything you say goes, right?" She asked, jokingly.
   "Not if you oppose it of course," he said honestly. He watched her closely still, then after a long moment he frowned, deep in curiosity, "What do you do for fun around here?"
   "Me? I don't have fun." She said, suddenly turning and sitting in a chair, "Fun...I remember that. I used to like to run and play, fly and levitate, mess with peoples heads." She smiled slightly.
   "Well...you've been able to mess with my head today," he said, winking. "Missing some levitation, running, any playing."
   Under his command, she rose from the chair, simply floating in the air. He shrugged, and smiled. She turned to him.
   "Your lucky I'm wearing jeans." She muttered, taking over the control of the levitation.
   It took a moment, but Xaver met her control over the levitation, and gently, but forcefully pushed it aside, breaking all bonds to let her drop. He caught her easily, grinning, "I wouldn't have tried it if you weren't," he muttered back.
   "Mind putting me down?" She asked, blushing slightly. She didn't really mind his arms holding her up, but she knew better than to say it.
   "Technically, you are down. From there anyway." He chuckled, and gently set her to her feet, nudging her with an elbow, teasing, "But it's never a question if I mind or not." He smiled.
   "What's that supposed to mean?" She asked.
   "It means you are in control. You win." He bowed respectfully, raising with a half smile, though it faded after a moment into a concerned mask of surprise. Kylie was screaming.
   Xaver and Ginny disappeared, reappearing in a quick flash next to Kylie's bed. She was huddled against a bedpost, her wings beating furiously, crying.
   "What?" Xaver asked hurriedly, picking her up under the arms, and holding her close until she stilled slightly. Kylie pointed to her pillow, and squirmed.
   "What is it?" Ginny asked, looking worriedly at Kylie. Kylie squirmed away from Xaver as he started toward the pillow, and wrapped her arms around Ginny's waist, sobbing. Xaver ripped through her pillows, and found the source before Kylie announced it.
   "Spiduh!" Kylie sobbed softly.
   Xaver picked up the spider an cupped it in his hand, setting it on the wall outside, and shutting the window. He didn't kill it. He wasn't like that. He didn't expect them to understand. "It won't get you now Kylie," he said gently, checking around to make sure there were no more spiders.
   He approached them, and gently rested a hand on Kylie's shoulder, leaning in close to Ginny to whisper in her ear, "Sweet as candy, and terrible afraid of spiders."
   Ginny smiled at Xaver and knelt down, putting her arms around Kylie, "Tell you what, Kylie. We'll clean this room, top to bottom and I'll tell the spiders to stay away." She said, smiling at her.
   Kylie wrapped her arms around Ginny's neck and nodded, drooping tiredly, "No more spiduh. I don't like them.."
   Xaver patted Kylie's head, and smiled at them both, an odd expression at his eyes. Kylie was finally liking another. It was relaxing in a sense.
   Ginny stood, picking up the small child, letting her head rest for a moment before she moved back to the bed. She laid her down, soflty so as not to wake her.
   Xaver helped tuck Kylie's feet back under the covers, and covered her up again, smiling at Ginny over his shoulder. He made sure Kylie was asleep before straightening, glancing back and forth between them both.
   Ginny smiled at the girl, then looked back at Xaver, "What?" She asked, seeing him looking at the two of them.
   He crossed his arms with a low chuckle, leaning the back of his head against the wall, gently sighing, "You've amazed me again," he said quietly.
   He shook his head, glanced at Kylie and seemed to listen to her steady breathing for a moment, before shaking his head again, exiting the silent room slowly, a small smile on his face.
   Ginny looked once more at Kylie and followed him. Once she reached the door, however, she tapped it lightly and put up a small shield against spiders and other bugs. She followed him, "Because I comforted her?"
   "The whole situation of it," Xaver said, suddenly tired. He smiled, and for one rash reason or another, he gently brushed his lips to her forehead. She blinked with surprise as his lips touched her forehead. Thoughts jumbled up in her mind a bit, she couldn't help it.
   He didn't know how to thank her, and he didn't really rationalize his own actions until he dropped onto the couch. The one farthest from the fire, and closest to the window. She watched him sit down while she tried to clear her mind.
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Xaver

LOL
Pointless banter ^^

Keep going!
I loved these topics..
"Odi et amo."

Hazy Haven; ST. LUTHOR IS NOW OPEN!
click here

LOL...another fan....ok keep going please
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

Ginny Weasly

Eleventh Part
   Xaver stretched out on the couch for a moment, almost relaxed, when he sat up, reaching back an arm to scratch his back. He growled slightly, and tried to itch around his shoulder blades. It literally itched him from time to time. Ginny went to a seat and sat down, curling her feet under her. She watched silently as he stood.
   Xaver itched his back a bit more hurriedly, his shoulders knotting a bit painfully. He stumbled slightly at the awkward sense of concentration, catching his foot on the floor, and falling flat foreword onto the side of his face. He grumbled a low growl, and allowed his wings to appear, stretching out from his back and shredding another shirt, beating softly then tucking, settling comfortably on his back. Ginny watched as his wings opened, her mouth opening slightly at the sight of the beautiful black wings
   His wings were obsidian, with a bit of blue. Beautiful things, they matched Xaver's personality in many ways. He sighed, and fell still, remaining where he had fallen, his eyes partly watching the fire, partly watching Ginny.
   "Sorry," he said softly, a wing twitching nervously, satin feathers twittering in a non-existant wind. A nervous jitter. His wings explained his emotions better than he did.
"They itch until they literally hurt, unless let out.."
   "Don't be." She smiled at him, then watched his wings again, "They are really cool."
   Both wings in unison twitched, though with a more relaxed sense, "Thanks," he said quietly. Xaver reached back and massaged the base of where his right wing met his back, wincing slightly but kind-of rubbing out the knot there. He couldn't really reach, but it didn't really matter to him. He smiled at Ginny, eyes still watching both her, and reflecting the fire. Xaver grinned slightly, raising an eyebrow when he noticed surpise in her eyes.
   "What?" he questioned, noticing she was staring, confused a little by her surprise.
   "The way your eyes reflect the fire...just surprised me.." She muttered, looking away, but smiling. He blinked.
   "Interesting..." he chuckled quietly. He watched her for a long moment. "I've never heard that before." He smiled slightly, a wing twitching randomly.
   "What's that supposed to mean?" She challenged, frowning, slightly. She thought he was trying to say she had been stupid.
   "That I've never had anyone tell me that before," he said simply, for once, backing down from a challenge from her. He didn't want to word anything wrong. She turned and watched him again.
   "Well, if it had been anything else, I would have said it."
   Xaver frowned. "What does that mean?" he questioned, interested
   She looked at him for a long moment, not even blinking. "Exactly what I said."
   He continued to frown, staring at her, until finally the message clicked, "Oh." He dropped his temple back to the solid floor, and chuckled slightly, "Sorry."
   "It's okay." She said, blinking, slowly. She watched hima moment more before, "I'll be right back." She said, standing.
   "Alright. I can't exactly walk around the castle like this, anyway." He moved his wings softly, motioning them, closing his eyes. He listened to her footsteps, and fell silent.
   Ginny walked up the staircase and quietly slipped into her room, being extra careful to not make any noise. She knelt down and opened her trunk, feeling around for her small pouch. She pulled it from the trunk and closed the lid, soundlessly walking down the steps.
   Xaver heard her footsteps, and opened his eyes a bit, watching her walk down the stairs, before he closed his eyes again, folding an arm under his head. She knelt on one knee in front of him, opened the pouch and pulled out a muffin.
Yes, a muffin.
   "Eat this." She said, holding it in front of him. Xaver opened his eyes and watched her for a moment before taking the muffin, a small grin splitting his lips. He took a bite.
   "Muffins?" he questioned after he swallowed, taking another bite.
   "It'll help with the muscles in your back." She said, tying the pouch onto her waist, but still kneeling.
   Xaver narrowed his eyes at her, though happily, taking another bite. He glanced about her, just to see if there might be any more muffins she was hiding. He was a muffin addict.
   "You better stop being nice to me," he said, finishing off the muffin. "Seriously. You'd better stop, or I'll show you just what muffin slobber is." He grinned at her, and began to chuckle quietly.
   "Thank you," he said after a while, quietly.
   "No problem. After all, I have a feeling Kylie would be angry if I didn't help you once and awhile." She said, patting the top of his head and standing. She smiled down at him.
   "Maybe, maybe not. Though I don't really understand women and their motives all the time, so I'll trust your judgment." He grinned teasingly, though speaking the truth.
   A wing twitched and feathers fluttered slightly, and he chuckled. Whatever was in the muffin was soothing. He felt slightly relaxed, and he wondered if that was the point of it. He didn't ask, though.
   "I studied healer classes for awhile. They give potions for everything from acne to near death injuries. I mix them with food like muffins and bread and such and then, abracadbra, when your hurt, take a bite and you'll be cured." Ginny told him, softly as she walked up to a bookcase.
   Xaver walked up behind her, grinning slightly, "Well they're delicious. Do you have any more?" he questioned close to her ear, glancing at the magic pouch. He licked his lips, suddenly hungry again.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Ginny Weasly

Sorry about the long wait for that last one. Been busy writing a story to put on deviantArt.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

((LOL....not a long wait....okay actually it was.....no fans posting on this story...but I'm still here....:D))

Ginny Weasly

As long as at least one person is posting, then I will try hard to keep posting.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

LOL...I noticed how no one had posted....no big fans huh Ginny... ;) ::)
well then at least I don't have to fight for the Number 1 fan spot ;D

oh yeah you don't have to rush posting....I know you and Kiara need time to post.....usually I would just rush through the writing but you guys inspire me to stop and think....am I the only one talking to myself right now....  :P

Ginny Weasly

It took me longer than I expected, but I finished my story for deviantArt.
So now I can work on this one again.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

ooh Ginny can you give me the url for your story on Deviant Art so I can read it ;D

Ginny Weasly

Just click on the deviantArt link in my profile. Both have mature filters on them, but thats because they swear alot. The one titled 'Hanori' is the one I was working on.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

okay then.....I already started reading it.....alittle bit of humore.....too many swears....LOL....I like it ;D

Ginny Weasly

I swore alot because Hanori is 15, and most of the 15 year olds I know swear as an act to show they are grown up. It only shows their childish tendincies, but no matter.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret