News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Books to read while waiting for Harry Potter...

Started by HPFan27, May 27, 2007, 12:50:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChoChangHP118

"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

-James 2:19

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

harrypotterfan:)

nice show....but I have missed a few episodes....

Sirius do you know any John's because my brother was telling me about this guy that recommended Magyk and Flyte too.....LOL
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

ChoChangHP118

wait..what? that sentence didn't really make sence to me! lol....what??
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

ChoChangHP118

on jack's site your brother's name is john....that's about the only john i know! lol

oh okay then....I found out that I read Flyte indeed....

dobby888

i read magyk and it was really good but i LOVED eragon...eldest was ok but eragon was amazing! way beter than the movie by the way

LordBlaZe

Have you guys read Artemis Fowl, no harry potter book but it's still pretty good
Ten Percent Luck
Twenty Percent Skill
Fifteen Percent Concentrated Power Of Will
Five Percent Pleasure
Fifty Percent Pain
One Hundred Percent Reason To Remember The Name

dobby888

no but i plan to and who's read the circle of magic series?? those are pretty good to.... and i have to just keep typing because one liners(as i have just recently learned are annoying to some so i intend to keep people happy, so if i just keep rambling on and on and on much like i am doing now you now know why!!!!!

fudge0604

Agree with you on that on Eragon Dobby read the 2 books in 4 days so........
im recomending a series that is written by PB. Kerr i think the first book name is Akhnathons mysteries
and the blue djinn of babylon oh man they are some good books!!!

Post Potter depression.

dobby888

hmmmmm I've never heard of them..... but oh well I think I'll go read now.... oh and by the way guys.... I'm going to a friends cabin, so I might not be on for most of the weekend.......