News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Adorable!!!

Started by Kaeli, March 8, 2002, 10:29:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kaeli

http://www.hari-pota.com/

Hello!! Kaeli and Kittie here! Go to this site, and go to fan art and japanese art and stuff like that (click on the hearts in fan art) It is so cute!!!

Kittie~~~ WOO HOO!!! .... go there or I will pound ya!!! o.o'' Not really... ^^ WEE!!! Talk to ya's later!!! *lets Kaeli have toe 'puter back* JA' NE!! y CIAO!

My name is Kaeli.....so, ya, call me Kaeli...

Dans_angel

lol, the pics are really adorable, they are so cute and funny, lol, but i dont understand a word.....lol....., who is japonese here?!.... ::)

.:~*Shuiliya*~:.

They're cute!  Dans_Angle, there were two choices: English and Japanese.  I think you should click on the 'English'  ;)
Aren't Ron's eyes supposed to be brown, not blue?
Shui~the Queen of Monkii's in the Future World
      ~One of the two brilliant... beautiful... and majestic Spelling Mages!

Be happy! :D

Dans_angel

lol, ron have blue eyes, but really dark blue, almost brown....lol....

Harrys_girl_friend

That was cute but i think they made harrys eyes 2 big
~* Roxy *~ OR also known as *~ Harrys_girl_friend ~* just call me Roxy!

~* gentle is his nature, never has sinned, everyone knows he's the spirit of the wind*~

~*Roxxann is her name and softball is her game! She's got a homerun on her mind and woo shes looking fine!*~

The eye's are supposed to be that big.  It's anime!

Kaeli

I thought they were cute, even though I'm not...*says very timidly* a fan of anime...

:o I LOVE anime!!   *Holds up sign saying "ANIME ROCKS!!!"*

Kaeli

sorry...can't agree.

Hmmm...doesnt this sound familiar.

*pouts* yes

Kaeli

Guess what!!! I saw the movie last night!!! And Snape did, I'll allow, look much better than I pictured him, although I can't stand Alan Rickman's voice, but it fit Snape perfectly.

*cheers* Yay!  You finally saw the HPM!  What did you think of it?  And I will admit that Mr. Rickmans voice is.... different.  It sounds like he needs to clear his throat or someting  ;)

DokkenSuite

*looks stunded*Where,when,and how did you see the HP movie???? :-/ :-/
I have many names. Including DDPC, Doctor_Digi_Potter_Char,Baby_Hermione_Cat, BHC and Luna Lovegood II

Kaeli

I saw the movie at the dollar theatre on Saturday. Yes, Rickman's voice has driven me crazy ever since I saw him in Sense & Sensibility (a Jane Austen adaptation) :) But, like I said before, it was perfect for Snape, and Rickman doesn't look bad in a black wig either! ;)

Oh yes...I really like it a lot. They did leave out a lot, like Hermione's part in the whole drinking the potion thing and using logic to get through to where the Sorcerors Stone was, but they did a good job, and I thought that the actors did good for thier ages, but I couldn't help laughing at the drama they used when Ron said he would sacrifice himself on the Knight. "No, Ron, You can't!!!!) I thought that was so funny!!!!

I just remembered something!  When ever Harry's scar hurt in the movie, Daniel went , "ow... ow.  ow.  ow!" very unenthusiastically (if thats even a word).  It was hilarious!  And the chess thing was funny too.  The over acted in that.