News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Soooo...?

Started by Chloe, June 11, 2007, 08:55:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chloe

So! does anyone have any juicy gossop about the new harry potter books or the new movies?!
i cant wait for the deathly hallows!

ChoChangHP118

umm......in the fifth ron isn't flying........
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

-James 2:19

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

Ginny Weasly

I heard that too.

It kinda sucks, I wanted to see Ron on a broom....
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Chloe

i didnt hear that! i thought that would be funny!

ChoChangHP118

ya, he said he was really excited to be able to do that. then they told him he was't and he was pretty depressed about it.

i just thought of something though. in the book they fly to the ministry. are they still gonna have that??
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

Chloe

i think so becase i am pretty sure that they showed that part in the movie trailer.

Ginny Weasly

I dunno about the flight on the threastles.....

I know for sure they fly from the Dursley's to Sirius's home.
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Chloe

oh yeah that might have been what it was.

harrypotterfan:)

cool so they are going to fly from Dursley's to Sirius's....
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

ChoChangHP118

ya sorry i meant they fly there...

well I was asking Ginny since she posted that...but ok that was the answer I was looking for....
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

ChoChangHP118

Quote from: ChoChangHP118 on June 15, 2007, 06:34:01 AM
ya, he said he was really excited to be able to do that. then they told him he was't and he was pretty depressed about it.

i just thought of something though. in the book they fly to the ministry. are they still gonna have that??

i meant for up there. i wasn't answering your quetion cho, even though i accidently did.

oh well thanks anyways....LOL

I want to see Ron on a broom too....they showed them flying to the ministry or something like that if I'm not mistaken.....in the comercial and trailer

ChoChangHP118

ya i saw that trailer to...

OMG 11 1/2 more days to go until OOTP....LOL....just realized that