News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Rowling Coming to the US

Started by Ginny Weasly, June 23, 2007, 02:37:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

harrypotterfan:)

oh I see....Indiana University right?
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

ChoChangHP118

ya where are you going...and what are you majoring in?
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

-James 2:19

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

I think she told us Indiana University....but what are you majoring in?
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

Shara2007

No I'm going to a small texas one. and in computer sciene.
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

oh sorry I got both of you mixed up again....computer science...wow inteesting

Shara2007

Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

ChoChangHP118

cho what are you majoring in?
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

Shara2007

Devon_McGonagall

Im majoring in babe watching....lol
Love Me
Hate Me
You'll Never
Forget Me!

Shara2007

Well i hope you do good in that lol

LOL....good luck in majoring that....I heard it's pretty hard......LOL :P

HermioneFan

OMG That's awesome! I might be able to make the one in California, but probably not... IDK

ChoChangHP118

teehee...i always laugh when peeps just chime in regularly about what the thread is supposed to be talked about! then i have to look at the title to see what we've gotten off subject on! lol

Naroto Mashima

Maybe I'll go to the LA one.... It might be too far north though. An hour or two drive.... My mom might wanna come.
Al is back on HPFF.

Neville all the way!

Shara2007

I never heard of two hours being long.