News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Rowling Coming to the US

Started by Ginny Weasly, June 23, 2007, 02:37:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Naroto Mashima

In a car, for me it is.
Though, not as long as I felt before the 3 day drive to Florida...
Al is back on HPFF.

Neville all the way!

Shara2007

oh well that is short when you live in a small town.
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

sllong35

Quote from: Ginny Weasly on June 23, 2007, 02:37:02 AM
J.K. Rowling announces U.S. tour
Posted: Thursday, June 14, 2007 8:34 AM by Jen Brown

Just a day after we announced we'll have an exclusive interview with J.K. Rowling following the release of "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows," there's more big Harry Potter news this morning.

Rowling will be coming to the States in October for the "J.K. Rowling Book Tour," which will include four events in Los Angeles, New Orleans and New York City (two events).  Sadly for adult fans like myself, three of the four are only open to schoolchildren, BUT there will one stop in New York's Carnegie Hall open to fans of all ages.  Tickets to that event will be given out through a Scholastic sweepstakes that opens July 30 on their Web site.

In September, Scholastic will select schools in each of the three cities to send students to the readings with Rowling.  Each selected school will be given a Sorting Hat (cool) to randomly draw names of students and classes to attend the events.

At each event, Rowling will read from "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows," answer questions and sign books. 

Dates and venues:

Monday, 10/15: Los Angeles Kodak Theater
Thursday, 10/18: Ernest N. Morial Auditorian at the Convention Center in New Orleans
Friday, 10/19: New York's Carnegie Hall
Friday, 10/19, 7 p.m.: New York's Carnegie Hall (open to adults)

HELLO I AM SLLONG35 I WISH THAT I COULD MEET YOU IN PERSON YOU ARE AN REAL GREAT WRITTER I HAVE THOUGHT ABOUT WRITTING BOOKS JUST NEVER MADE THE MOVE YET YOU HAVE ALSO DONE AN GOOD WORK ON SUPPORTING  THE ACTORS OF THE HARRY POTTER  MOVIES I JUST WISH THAT YOU WOULD REALLY CONT. WITH HARRY POTTERS MOVIES AND BOOKS BUT I GUESS YOU WANTENING TO MOVE ONWARD IN LIFE GOOD FOR YOU WE ALLOF HARRY POTTERS TRUE FANS ARE GOING TO MISS YOUR BOOKS AND ALSO THE MOVIES BEST WISHES.

harrypotterfan:)

LOL....umm your message should go somewhere in the supforum titled 'message to JK Rowling'....LOL
well anyways welcome to this site ;D
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]