News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Palahniuk...

Started by ronweazley122, June 30, 2007, 12:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ronweazley122

does anyone else read chuck Palahniuk novels?just curiuos.
hey, I'm back.If you want to talk to me outside of HPF, my myspace url is www.myspace.com/hawthorne_park_forever Just add me.

You're someone, who knows someone who knows someone I once kne

ChoChangHP118

i've never heard of them....ah i can barely pronounce the name lol. i'm tired...so ya.
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

-James 2:19

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

ronweazley122

its the authors name...I didn't really expect anyone to... :P just wanted to see.
hey, I'm back.If you want to talk to me outside of HPF, my myspace url is www.myspace.com/hawthorne_park_forever Just add me.

ChoChangHP118

oh..sorry lol. didn't know it was the name of the author! now i feel stupid...
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

harrypotterfan:)

no just like Sirius....I can't even pronounce the author's name
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

ChoChangHP118

teehee. i'm not alone on that!

LOL....yeah I can see.....
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

ronweazley122

wow, could you try not to get so off topic in my topic? :P I don't mind if it's someone else's...but, yeah, I get it, you can't pronounce his name.

oopsie sorry....we get off topic easily....

ronweazley122

not a big problem. :)

ronweazley122

well, since your on, 0612, have you read it?

Kiara Johnson

The writer of Fight Club if I am not mistaken here.. yes I have rad.

Huggles
~K~

ronweazley122

yeah!!thats who I'm talking about.I havent read fight club though only saw the movie.was it good?I'm reading Invisible monsters...Its good.

Kiara Johnson

YES! the book was far better than the movie (Of course) and I haven't read that one yet, almost picked it up but decided I would wait until I am finihsed with the new HP before I buy another book. 

ronweazley122

you should definitley read it...haha, I'm reading two books right now till hp gets out.I think I'll read fight club after hp...