News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Emma

Started by Chloe, July 6, 2007, 12:58:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chloe

does emma still play Hermione in the 5th movie. i wasn't really sure just wondering i am not really sure about it.
i cant wait for the deathly hallows!

harrypotterfan:)

I heard she signed the contract for the 5th movie.....there's a post somewhere here on this site.....talking about Emma acting as Hermione....
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

ronweazley122

you mean sixth?? cause shes been in the trailors...and if u meant last two...i believe shes been confirmed for the sixth.no one has for the 7th.
hey, I'm back.If you want to talk to me outside of HPF, my myspace url is www.myspace.com/hawthorne_park_forever Just add me.

You're someone, who knows someone who knows someone I once kne

oh yeah the fifth has Emma shown in the trailer....
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

ronweazley122

yep...did they mean the 6th?
hey, I'm back.If you want to talk to me outside of HPF, my myspace url is www.myspace.com/hawthorne_park_forever Just add me.

You're someone, who knows someone who knows someone I once kne

Shara2007

Ya I'm glad she is.
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

I don't know....I don't think Chloe comes on anymore....

Chloe

I come on alot. i just haven't posted for a while.
i cant wait for the deathly hallows!

oh hi Chloe....well I kind of noticed now....LOL

ChoChangHP118

emma is in the 5th. i'm sooooo excited! there doing the 6th and 7th movies! i'm not sure if emma is though. i think she willl....ha i would if i were her!
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

-James 2:19

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

dobby888

yeah ok tell me if you agree..... i didnt like it when they swtched dumbledores..... i just didnt!!!

ChoChangHP118

well, if you mean swithcing the actors in the second to third..they didn't really have a choice! i mean the great ofe fell down dead!  sorry.*looks up then down.* sorry. oh idk where you ended up lol
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

-James 2:19

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

HermioneFan

Quote from: ronweazley122 on July  6, 2007, 08:46:47 AM
you mean sixth?? cause shes been in the trailors...and if u meant last two...i believe shes been confirmed for the sixth.no one has for the 7th.

Yah, i'm pretty sutre the 3 main characters signed for the last 2 movies. I can't wait to see how their acting is in the seventh!

dobby888

I know!!!

Quote from: ChoChangHP118 on August 29, 2007, 09:29:12 AM
well, if you mean swithcing the actors in the second to third..they didn't really have a choice! i mean the great ofe fell down dead!  sorry.*looks up then down.* sorry. oh idk where you ended up lol
Yeah..... I kinda forgot about that, but I liked the old one better

richiee

i think i saw something on toseeka.com confirming that she wound be in the 6th
and the 7th movie check it out for your self if you have an inkling of doubt