News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Emma

Started by Chloe, July 6, 2007, 12:58:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

iluvharryandginny818

okay in case any of u were wondering where my sources of all this came from a life story mag so hopefully this answers ur questions?!?

this year Emma has had to face one question more often than any other. will there be romance between her character and Ron Wesley played by Rupert Grint? kissing Rupert is going to be soooo awkward. I'm not even thinking about it!luckily Rupert is lovely, most girls would give there left arm to be where i am now. so I'm not complaining! its just that we've known eachother so long, its going to seem strange. Rupert and Dan used to pick on me when we were littler but now they are very protective its quite nice actually. she also says that she will be 20 when the last one is done she was 10 when they first started filming. after spending 7years(so far) on the hp series. she was surprised when she begant o hear rumors that claimed she would not be part of the HBO and DH. i was shocked she recalled after reading those reports.. i have too many friends and i love Hermione too much. i couldn't see anyone else playing her. but there was some truth to the rumors. it seemed that Emma was having some serious misgivings about committing to the last two films and it took some soul searching b4 she made her final decision. i have yo admit, i did have those thoughts.i love harry potter that's why IM BACK. but people underestimate how much of a big decision that was for me. theses movies will take up the next three or four years of my life. being the spotlight and the lack of freedom, those are the sorts of things that held me back. i know people probably thought that i was ungrateful, but it had nothing to do wit the money, which is what peoplewere saying. Emma was uncomfortable with the negative rumors swirling around but she also got a lot of praise that year with too.

I'm a girly girl when i want to be but only when i want to be got it????jk lol

drewskit

Ya shes in the movie I read about it both of the movies.

dobby888

That's good, I couldn't stand it if it was someone else... it just wouldn't seem right!

drewskit

Dobby_ROX

Quote from: ronweazley122 on July  6, 2007, 10:52:38 AM
yep...did they mean the 6th?
Ron are you Back Nice to meat you

dobby888

If it wasn't Emma I don't know if they'd get as many people to go and see it...