News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

hello ;) people.... guess...

Started by sirius_snuffles, July 13, 2007, 05:43:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChoChangHP118

Quote from: harrypotterfan:) on July 18, 2007, 06:42:35 AM
Quote from: ChoChangHP118 on July 17, 2007, 09:07:03 PM
*apparates next to cho* we all no im the dog here!

Quote from: harrypotterfan:) on July 14, 2007, 09:55:09 AM

Ginny is always 99.5% right most of the time

ha and some of us need to accept that and shut up lol!

haha....don't be too mean Sirius....anyways.....I like dogs and you can't take that away from me.....LOL

how am i being mean? ha fine i'll be myself *turns into snuffles then back to sirius* and you be a different dog! then we'll both be happy!
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

-James 2:19

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

harrypotterfan:)

Quote from: HermioneFan on July 18, 2007, 08:10:00 AM
Quote from: Ginny Weasly on July 14, 2007, 02:51:30 AM
And I'm an evil spaggetti monster. ;D ;D

^^ lol. and i'm a good... gluten fairy? lol :D

wow can't wait to tell my friends I met a spaghetti monster, Garfield and a gluten fairy!
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

HermioneFan

are you talking about me.....well of course you are....because I'm famous...LOL....
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

ChoChangHP118

haha hermionefan, this is the part where we nod our heads and say: yes cho you ARE famous!

even though inside we know its just a load of crap!

lol j/k j/k cho!
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

Quote from: ChoChangHP118 on July 20, 2007, 11:00:51 AM
haha hermionefan, this is the part where we nod our heads and say: yes cho you ARE famous!

even though inside we know its just a load of crap!

lol j/k j/k cho!

don't listen to Sirius....he will always joke around about something.....even though his jokes aren't funny.....

LOL ;)

ChoChangHP118

ahh shut up you know you love me!

.....haha yeah right.....

joking.....LOL ;D

dobby888

hi Dobby/Jessie....that's your name now from now on....LOL
sorry I'm just really hyper right now....eating too much candy.....

dobby888

Devon_McGonagall

im a dislexic atheist.....i believe there is no Dog
Love Me
Hate Me
You'll Never
Forget Me!

haha LOL....I was like what the h#ll...rofl ;D

you're so weird Devon....

Merlinstjames

iluvharryandginny818

//    yes well im marshmellows so there what a wierd topic food in harry potter land ????????????????????????       huh??????????
I'm a girly girl when i want to be but only when i want to be got it????jk lol