News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

harry potter 7

Started by hermionescool, July 17, 2007, 11:25:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hermionescool

who thinks harry's gonna die i think not but ur opinion

ChoChangHP118

i think he's gonna die. i think this because i beleive he is a horcrux.
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

-James 2:19

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

cho chang

he might die...but i'm pretty sure he's not a horcrux...why the heck would voldemort make someone he's trying to kill a horcrux???
i think Harry is definitely a descendent of Godric Gryfindor...it's fitting too, Slytherin's descendent against Gryfindor's descendent
'music, a magic beyond all we do here!' - Albus Dumbledore
.:Cho Chang:.

ronweazley122

I think voldemorts snake is a horcrux.and harry has a strange connection to voldemort...so he might die from that connection.
hey, I'm back.If you want to talk to me outside of HPF, my myspace url is www.myspace.com/hawthorne_park_forever Just add me.

You're someone, who knows someone who knows someone I once kne

ronweazley122

the internets soo reliable.not really.and you just made yourself look like a douche.great job.
hey, I'm back.If you want to talk to me outside of HPF, my myspace url is www.myspace.com/hawthorne_park_forever Just add me.

anonymouz

Quote from: ronweazley122 on July 17, 2007, 12:46:57 PM
the internets soo reliable.not really.and you just made yourself look like a douche.great job.

there goes Dobby
http://i13.tinypic.com/6fs1z7c.jpg

there goes Wormtail
http://i9.tinypic.com/62s6s6h.jpg

ronweazley122

no, idiot, I meant the last word is scar.I cant read those anyway.your effort at trying to ruin fun for me makes me smile.I mean, honestly.little old me?

mmx

http://havetoremember.wordpress.com/2007/07/07/scar-no-longer-the-last-word/

Scar isn't the last word, that's old news.

By the way, those spoilers are 100% real.

Enjoy.

ronweazley122

you really do make me laugh, you know.squirt, I can't veiw it because I'm on my psp.bright one we have here...oh, and, I'm not into believing people at face value.

mmx

Cool. When you read the book and realize we were right, as soon as you read that first spoiler and know it's all true (or still have the knowledge of each upcoming spoiler, even worrying yourself over if it's true or not), we'll be satisfied. And that satisfaction starts now.

cho chang

mmx

ronweazley122

what she said...and, I'm definitley not losing any sleep over it.I have much worse problems then supposed spoilers...oh, and thats your opinion.

mmx

Which I can enforce with spoilers. Ruined your last 7 years. Mission accomplished.

cho chang

OMG YOU HAVE JUST RUINED MY WHOLE LIFE'S PURPOSE!!!! I think i'll go jump off a cliff now!!!! if you think you're ruining people's lives by posting spoilers which are obviously fake, then you're stupid as well as malicious. btw, i have read more books than you probably ever will in your life.

"not my daughter you pregnant dog"???? wow you can come up with a better sentence than that