News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

harry potter 7

Started by hermionescool, July 17, 2007, 11:25:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mmx

They're not fake though. That's what makes the whole posting of them fun.

anonymouz

Quote from: cho chang on July 17, 2007, 01:44:27 PM

"not my daughter you pregnant dog"???? wow you can come up with a better sentence than that

I got wordfiltered :|

plus I didn't write this. JK Rowling and about 30 assistants did

HI! I DIED IN THE NAKATOMI PLAZA AND ON PAGE 658

Richard C. Mongler

HI! I DIED IN THE NAKATOMI PLAZA AND ON PAGE 658

I lol'd HARD.

Richard C. Mongler

Quote from: cho chang on July 17, 2007, 01:44:27 PM
OMG YOU HAVE JUST RUINED MY WHOLE LIFE'S PURPOSE!!!! I think i'll go jump off a cliff now!!!! if you think you're ruining people's lives by posting spoilers which are obviously fake, then you're stupid as well as malicious. btw, i have read more books than you probably ever will in your life.

"not my daughter you pregnant dog"???? wow you can come up with a better sentence than that

PROTIP: READING 6 HARRY POTTER BOOKS (PLUS THE TWO COMIC RELIEF ONES) DOES NOT CONSTITUTE AS "READING MORE BOOKS THAN SOMEONE ELSE".

Also, what has that got to do with it?  The spoilers are real. Best accept it now... you don't want to be unpleasantly surprised while actually reading the book, now do you?

anonymous48

How does reading more books than someone else make you better than them?
Just makes you look like a massive failure at life.

Remember when Snape killed Dumbledore? Those where good times.

snapedies

Burbage dies on pg. 12
Hedwig dies on pg. 56
Mad-Eye dies on pg. 78
Scrimgeour dies on pg. 159
Wormtail dies on pg. 471
Dobby dies on pg. 476
Snape dies on pg. 658
Fred Weasley dies on pg. 637
Harry gets *I just used banned forum word no.2! Please report me to admin:)*ed up by Voldemort on pg. 704 but comes back to life on pg. 724
Tonks, Lupin, and Colin Creevy have their deaths confirmed on pg. 743

19 years after the events in the book:

Ron has married Hermione, their two children are named Rose and Hugo
Harry has married Ginny, their three children are named Lily, James, and Albus Severus.
Draco Malfoy has a son named Scorpius

The epilogue shows all of the children boarding the train for Hogwarts together.

love from ebaums

lulzhard

ChoChangHP118

you guys. i don't care if you post these spoilers. im not gonna beleive any of them. but please, other people dont want you to post them, so please stop!

you guys must all think your cool cuz you've either mad these up or found them. we get the point! hedwig dies mad eyes dies! whatever! leave your death toles to yourself. please dont ruin it for the rest of the world! if your right about these, congratulations. keep them to yourself though!
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

-James 2:19

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

ChoChangHP118

Quote from: anonymouz on July 17, 2007, 01:42:16 PM

The final lines of the book are: "The scar had not pained Harry for t. All was well."

"NOT MY DAUGHTER YOU pregnant dog!"P. 736

haha j.k. rowling has stated that the final word is to be scar. so that most likely gets rid of your theory for the final sentence.

and wtf is up with the whole not my daughter you pregnant dog crap!
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

Ginny Weasly

To All Those Who Insist On Trying to Sp[oil:

Who, and I thought I was a nerd. Really, only true losers hide behind a computer screen and try to hurt others.

Here's a tip.

None of us will believe you, and even if it does turn out to be true, so what? Yes, we all love to read Harry Potter. None of us will die, we all know it is simply a book.

Albeit a book that you can get sued for spoiling.

Now really, you are wasting space on this forum, and I'm sure Admin hates having to run after you deleting your repetitive posts.

And if you want to argue with me about the authenticity of those spoilers, I perfer you to send me a PM. I have several things to tell you that are not suitable for the few younger children on this forum.
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

hermionescool

Burbage dies on pg. 12
Hedwig dies on pg. 56
Mad-Eye dies on pg. 78
Wormtail dies on pg. 471
Dobby dies on pg. 476
Snape dies on pg. 658
Voldemort cannot die unless Harry does, pg686-687

Harry has married Ginny, their three children are named Lily, James, and Albus Severus.

The epilogue shows all of the children boarding the train for Hogwarts together.

The final lines of the book are: "The scar had not pained Harry for 18 years. All was well."

"NOT MY DAUGHTER YOU pregnant dog!"
Molly Weasley, to Bellatrix lestrange,
P. 736

pretty weak ending
ok ur officially crazy ::)

ChoChangHP118

Quote from: snapedies on July 17, 2007, 08:11:45 PM

harry's son's name is Albus Severus.

haha i laughed at those names

harrypotterfan:)

spoilers should stop....LOL....think about it...we don't believe your stories and you're also wasting your time....so how to make it shorter.....STOP THE NONSENSE....
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

hermionescool

Burbage dies on pg. 12
Hedwig dies on pg. 56
Mad-Eye dies on pg. 78
Wormtail dies on pg. 471
Dobby dies on pg. 476
Snape dies on pg. 658
Voldemort cannot die unless Harry does, pg686-687

The final lines of the book are: "The scar had not pained Harry for 18 years. All was well."

"NOT MY DAUGHTER YOU pregnant dog!"
Molly Weasley, to Bellatrix lestrange,
P. 736

pretty weak ending
first of all it's 19 years it didn't pain him and molly weasley says a cussword instead of pregnant dog tard so there u go

ChoChangHP118

i honestly cannot beleive how you all got a hold of this information.