News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Burbage, Hedwig, Mad-Eye, Snape, Fred Weasley DIE!!!!

Started by epicfail, July 17, 2007, 05:27:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ally

lol.. yeah that did spoil it for the others. one of my friends and i were talking about them dieing not to long ago. I personally was going to cry when i read it, sad... :'(
I gUesS ThEre cOmEs a PoINt wHeRe yOu Just hAvE tO StOp tRyInG BecAuSe It HuRts tOo muCh To hOld On aNyMoRe.

bonnie88

i did cry many times.i think i get more emotional in books than in real life
Not stalking. Just watching you... Always.

ally

I gUesS ThEre cOmEs a PoINt wHeRe yOu Just hAvE tO StOp tRyInG BecAuSe It HuRts tOo muCh To hOld On aNyMoRe.

fudge0604

Same here too..... Tears was welling up bigtime in my eyes at the end of the 7th book.
I was really feeling dumb after I had finished the book. I had a few tears in my eyes and lots of them on my face.

Post Potter depression.

ally

fudge0604

I'm like my mom...( AND THATS NOT GOOD...lol...jk)

I can very easily get emotional about something that mumbo jumbo!
I either cry a bit while I laugh, and laugh like a crazy man....lol....

Post Potter depression.

KeKe p

yeah i really never cry the only time i do is when i laugh to hard....and when i get hurt i laugh...lol i am messed up...

fudge0604

Post Potter depression.

ally

KeKe p

_-Aaron-_

you guys are messed up but I think I have to be in this club to cause im not messed up

bonnie88

yooh  yooh! pick me im messed up!!! wow... umm i think i have split personalities

ally

bonnie88

that reminds me, my friends and i are planning to go to the store with a bag of skittles. we will say "have you tasted it yet?"  random person-"What?"
Us-"the rainbow!" then we throw the skittles at the person!

ally

cool did u ever throw the skittles at a old man???