News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Burbage, Hedwig, Mad-Eye, Snape, Fred Weasley DIE!!!!

Started by epicfail, July 17, 2007, 05:27:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bonnie88

all my friends have seen the movies but none of them have read all the books
Not stalking. Just watching you... Always.

dobby888

Yeah that's exactly the same with me... but like all of the nerdy guys in my grade have read Harry Potter, but the "cool" guys probably haven't even seen the movies

_-Aaron-_

most people at my school dont like harry potter because it has witchcraft in it

dobby888

Why does witchcraft make a difference? Theres wizard craft too!!! But seriously is your school really superstitious?

_-Aaron-_

KeKe p

Yeah people at my school don't really like it well some do but not alot....people think it is just stupied...but that isn't true....

bonnie88

its mainly because most people at my school don't know the joys of reading

_-Aaron-_

people at my school hate reading and only read when they have to

KeKe p

I read all the time...it is a habbit I need some major tharpy..haha

bonnie88

it bothers me if i don't atleast once a day. right now i am really angry because our public library does not have any of the books that i want to read >:(

harrypotterfan:)

lol....
Quote from: _-Aaron-_ on May 25, 2008, 12:18:52 AM

wow....really I guess it's different in different age groups...here in Rutgers there is a book in everyone's hands...very very weird I tell you....
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

dobby888

Quote from: _-Aaron-_ on May 25, 2008, 12:18:52 AM

That's the exact same as it is at my school! Except for a couple people like me!

bonnie88

when i read during free time everyone asks why i would read! they think its weird:)

dobby888

Well I sat in the back of the room, so people just kind of ignore me when I read because I don't talk to them or anything.

bonnie88

some of my friends at school are not exactly into reading some are popular and beg me to stop reading in public but i tell them i like to and they look at as though i am crazy (i probably am lol)