News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Burbage, Hedwig, Mad-Eye, Snape, Fred Weasley DIE!!!!

Started by epicfail, July 17, 2007, 05:27:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dobby888

lol don't worry! Everyone on here is crazy! But people don't beg me to stop reading, except the teachers yell at me when I read at the wrong times!!   ::) ::) ::)

bonnie88

yea except my reading teacher just cuz she wanted me to win the reading point thing lol (i got 2nd)
Not stalking. Just watching you... Always.

halfbloodprincess6

Quote from: dobby888 on June  5, 2008, 12:26:04 AM
Quote from: _-Aaron-_ on May 25, 2008, 12:18:52 AM
people at my school hate reading and only read when they have to

That's the exact same as it is at my school! Except for a couple people like me!
I just want to say that me and dobby888 go to the same school and I agree that there are very few people who read. probebly a total of 6 people who like to read a lot

dobby888

Yeah but it'd be like 6 per grade... in my grade anyways....

halfbloodprincess6

OK, someone said why don't they just use hermiones time turner.
well, if anyone here read the fifth book you would know that they they destroyed all the time turners at the minestry and do you know how long you would have to hide from yourself.

(ok i know I'm a few pagws late but it was really bugging me)

dobby888

Oh.... that would make sense.... oh and you know, you can quote people.... just while you're reading, on the right side it'll say quote and if you click on it, you can quote them.

bonnie88

yea but its too much effort for me atleast, i am a little lazy:)
Not stalking. Just watching you... Always.

halfbloodprincess6

I tried to quote someone but it would'nt work and i was to tired to figure it all out

dobby888

yeah it's really not that hard.... you just click it
Quote from: bonnie88 on July  7, 2008, 06:28:46 AM
yea but its too much effort for me atleast, i am a little lazy:)
What now you've just been quoted!!

annarox364

Molly weasly sacks bellatrix then calls her a b***h i do not know about yo guys but i found that HALARIOUS!