News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

EBAUMSWORLD.COM FOR MORE

Started by snapedies, July 17, 2007, 08:17:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

snapedies

ENJOY TEH SPOILERS

Burbage dies on pg. 12
Hedwig dies on pg. 56
Mad-Eye dies on pg. 78
Scrimgeour dies on pg. 159
Wormtail dies on pg. 471
Dobby dies on pg. 476
Snape dies on pg. 658
Fred Weasley dies on pg. 637
Harry gets *I just used banned forum word no.2! Please report me to admin:)*ed up by Voldemort on pg. 704 but comes back to life on pg. 724
Tonks, Lupin, and Colin Creevy have their deaths confirmed on pg. 743

Burbage dies on pg. 12 Hedwig dies on pg. 56 Mad-Eye dies on pg. 78 Scrimgeour dies on pg. 159 Wormtail dies on pg. 471 Dobby dies on pg. 476 Snape dies on pg. 658 Fred Weasley dies on pg. 637 Harry gets *I just used banned forum word no.2! Please report me to admin:)*ed up by Voldemort on pg. 704 but comes back to life on pg. 724 Tonks, Lupin, and Colin Creevy have their deaths confirmed on pg. 743 19 years after the events in the book: Ron has married Hermione, their two children are named Rose and Hugo Harry has married Ginny, their three children are named Lily, James, and Albus Severus. Draco Malfoy has a son named Scorpius The epilogue shows all of the children boarding the train for Hogwarts together.

ChoChangHP118

oh that's just pathetic! omg get a life snapedies!
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

-James 2:19

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

hermionescool

HermioneFan

I think Ron and Hermione's daughter was named Rosie... but i think i read it wrong  ???

fudge0604

do you guys see when he posted this???
it was beore the book came out and that means that the place he got it
has stole the book and that is illegal!

Post Potter depression.

ChoChangHP118

haha he prolly just found a way to get a copy. its annoying that he is true...but oh well...it doesnt matter now.
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

-James 2:19

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

dobby888

yeah I hate when people do that.... it's so much better to just read the book, it'll make way more sense.

;D ;D ;D
*Jess*

Sky

Even though I knew this before I read the book, it is very Obnoxious to go around posting spoilers to people.

dobby888

well the people who read the spoilers without reading the book is obnoxious to me.  I mean, this site is made for people to talk about Harry Potter, so they are supposed to say spoilers, but if you haven't read the book, then it's stupid to even go on this site!!!!

;D ;D ;D
*Jess*

Sky

dobby888

Thank you! *nods in thanks* ;D ;D ;D People should sheild their eyes from stuff like this(if they haven't read the book) 8) (consider them sheilded!!!! lol)

Sky

It is a terrible feeling to start reading a book, learn what happens, then have a hard time finishing it because you're like "okay..so and so dies. I don't want to read any more".

dobby888

I know it sucks..... even though it never happened to me...........

;D ;D ;D
*Jess*