News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

SNAPEDIES THREADS

Started by ChoChangHP118, July 17, 2007, 08:48:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChoChangHP118

ok, i said i wasn't going ot do this...but...

DONT READ THE THREADS BYE SNAPEDIES OR LULZHARD. EVEN IF THEY ARE REAL, WE DONT WANNA RUIN IT FOR EVERYONE!
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

-James 2:19

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

ChoChangHP118

oh that is very mature of you. get people to click on here so then they'll see it.
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

-James 2:19

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

admin

I have removed a lot of posts and moved some  threads to a temporary board till after the final book is released. Anybody spamming the boards with this kind of information will be removed and permanently banned (not that that will most like deter them/you). To the members who have reported posts, Thanks for reporting these so far and please continue, hopefully this will all blow over after Saturday  :o