News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

New Actors?

Started by HermioneFan, July 18, 2007, 02:22:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HermioneFan

I heard that the director of the HP movies is going to hire new actors for Harry, Ron, and Hermione for the last 2 movies because they're getting to old fofr the characters they play... I like the way it is now. I think Emma is going to quit because she's really smart in real life to and she's gonna go to college or something but... idk.

Devon_McGonagall

if they do they will never make another cent off those movies, because they will never be the same again. The only reason fans let them get away with Dumbledore without a major outcry was because the actor who played the first dumbledore died.
Love Me
Hate Me
You'll Never
Forget Me!

HermioneFan

Yah. I like the old Dumbledore better, he was more quiet. I was really sad that he died :'(

harrypotterfan:)

Quote from: HermioneFan on July 18, 2007, 03:59:55 AM
Yah. I like the old Dumbledore better, he was more quiet. I was really sad that he died :'(
Quote from: Devon_McGonagall on July 18, 2007, 02:40:44 AM
if they do they will never make another cent off those movies, because they will never be the same again. The only reason fans let them get away with Dumbledore without a major outcry was because the actor who played the first dumbledore died.

yeah I know....Daniel, Rupert and Emma are doing the sixth movie....already signed contracts if I'm not mistaken.....Ginny, 0612, Kiara, or Ron usually answers these questions....
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

HermioneFan

^^ cool! I wonder if they'll do the 7th movie... ???

Devon_McGonagall

Love Me
Hate Me
You'll Never
Forget Me!

Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

Devon_McGonagall

because OoTP was a mutant.....that movie should have been released in november like every other HP movie, and if they don't do the seventh into a movie, theres going to be a horde of HP fans lead by me that will go lynch mob the people who have made the 6 movies before hand.
Love Me
Hate Me
You'll Never
Forget Me!

Quote from: Devon_McGonagall on July 26, 2007, 07:49:40 AM
if they don't do the seventh into a movie, theres going to be a horde of HP fans lead by me that will go lynch mob the people who have made the 6 movies before hand.

trust me you will see me in that mob....LOL

sllong35

Quote from: HermioneFan on July 18, 2007, 02:22:57 AM
I heard that the director of the HP movies is going to hire new actors for Harry, Ron, and Hermione for the last 2 movies because they're getting to old fofr the characters they play... I like the way it is now. I think Emma is going to quit because she's really smart in real life to and she's gonna go to college or something but... idk.
HELLO I AM SLLONG35 I READ YOUR POINT I REALLY HOPE THAT THEY WILL USE ALL THE OLD ACTORS IN THE NEXT TWO MOVIES IN HARRY POTTER THEIR AGE SHOULD NOT BE AN PROMBLEM FOR THE CAST MEMBERS BECAUSE NONE OF THEM LOOK THEIR REAL BUT IN AN GOOD WAY THEY NEED TO BE CAREFUL ABOUT WHO WILL BE THE NEW ACTORS
IT WILL CHANGE EVERYTHING ABOUT HARRY POTTER BESIDE I DID NOT LIKE THE LOOK OF THE NEW BOY TO BE HARRY POTTER SEEMS TO BE TO YOUNG FOR THE PART IN THE NEXT TWO MOVIES. 

LordBlaZe

the 3 main chars already signed up for the last too movies. I think the HBP is coming out next year october or something like that. Anyways they should make the last one ATLEAST 3 hours long, either that or split it in too. That book is way to g.ood to make into some crappy 2 hour flick like OOTP was
Ten Percent Luck
Twenty Percent Skill
Fifteen Percent Concentrated Power Of Will
Five Percent Pleasure
Fifty Percent Pain
One Hundred Percent Reason To Remember The Name

HermioneFan

^^yah. That sounds like a good idea :) I'm just really glad that the 3 main characters signed up for the last 2 movies :D

okay thanks for clearing that up for us Blaze.....rumors keep popping up that Hermione won't be in teh last 2 movies....

fudge0604

The rumors that emma watson wasen't gonna do the last movies was true a litte time but then she changed her mind again and wanted to do the 2 last with a littel more pay...

Post Potter depression.

HermioneFan

They get payed?! i didn't know that ::) j/k boy, some people get all the luck ;)