News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Funny Endings for the 7th book

Started by HermioneFan, July 18, 2007, 08:02:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LordBlaZe

lol for sure when they kissed it was so random. Ron sorta seemed that he liked Hermione in the last book but he was all over Lavender Brown (i think its her) in the 6th. Hermione never really seemed to even notice Ron's existence to much until the last 2. She was mostly concerned about harry. Lol and i cant see the harry in the movies and the ginny in the movies kissing, ginny looks so young, weird eh?
Ten Percent Luck
Twenty Percent Skill
Fifteen Percent Concentrated Power Of Will
Five Percent Pleasure
Fifty Percent Pain
One Hundred Percent Reason To Remember The Name

dobby888

yeah i know how many years apart are they anyways??

LordBlaZe

looks as if too many is all i can say
Ten Percent Luck
Twenty Percent Skill
Five Percent Pleasure
Fifty Percent Pain

dobby888

yeah i just watched the fist movie and ginny is TINY!!!!

harrypotterfan:)

Ginny and Harry are only a year apart....remember Ginny's first year is in the 2nd book....which is Harry's 2nd year
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

LordBlaZe

i think she means how much of a difference in real life
Ten Percent Luck
Twenty Percent Skill
Five Percent Pleasure
Fifty Percent Pain

oh you do......I don't think they have a huge difference in real life either.....
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

dobby888

yeah i guess your right but the fact that harry marry's rons little sister is weird

LOL....yeah alittle but I kind of expected them to marry anyways.....

LordBlaZe

well yea but i never even had the slightest impression they would actually get together when i first started reading the series
Ten Percent Luck
Twenty Percent Skill
Five Percent Pleasure
Fifty Percent Pain

yeah because Harry just seemed to think of Ginny as his best friend's younger sister.....amazingly one of the e-books I read was similar to the 7th book......

Devon_McGonagall

Love Me
Hate Me
You'll Never
Forget Me!

??are you suggesting a funny ending for the 7th book or contributing to our conversation.....LOL

Devon_McGonagall

Love Me
Hate Me
You'll Never
Forget Me!

wait you're saying yes to which choice....LOL