News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Funny Endings for the 7th book

Started by HermioneFan, July 18, 2007, 08:02:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dobby888

haha..... nice!! very very nice!!!!! and uhm............. i cant tell which one you mean because....well its to hard!!!!

harrypotterfan:)

LOL....yeah I know....I asked two questions....
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

dobby888

Yeah so now I'm confuzd because I dont remember what those 2 questions were since I havent been on this one latley...

Miss Xantier

Everyone died and then came back and saw that the wizarding world is destroyed and lived as muggles.  ;D

WorldsBiggestHPFan

I like the ending the way JKR wrote it, I think ... :)
- Biggest Harry Potter Fan EVER! ;) <3

Harm My Friends, And I Kill You! :)

Miss Xantier

I like mine, because that kinda makes it as if it was the past! It would be cool if I was a decedent of the Potter family.

bonnie88

haha yeah then if you're like me and you have an over active imagination you could be part wizard or witch or something lol man that'd be awesome!
Not stalking. Just watching you... Always.

Miss Xantier

Quote from: bonnie88 on May  8, 2009, 08:37:09 AM
haha yeah then if you're like me and you have an over active imagination you could be part wizard or witch or something lol man that'd be awesome!
Ya, I've have had one ever since I learned how to write stories! That would be awesome!! I think too much! lol!!

dobby888

For me, I didn't really learn how to write stories... I just started and then got better over time...

I think it would be cool if you could combine both of those stories...

Miss Xantier

Twilight and Harry Potter? Or Humans and Harry Potter?

Voldimort101

1.Harry wrestles a turkey and the turkey wins
2.Nevel becomes the Posions Master
3.Dumbledor comes back to life
4.Voldimort gets a sex change and marries Dumbledor
5.Hermione shows her undieing love for Snape
6.McGonicle feels deep love for Hagrid and marries him
7.Dobby dose not die and lives happly with Harry and Ginny
8.Harry and Ginny have their first child,don't know if its a girl or boy,and name it Garny.

Miss Xantier

You missed spelled Neville, and Dumbledore, Voldemort, McGonagall, many spelling mistakes. please do stop writing in moving letters. Please.

dobby888

Yeah it went like a little too fast and so I had to wait for it to come around again!!

kittyjen123

well my ending are:
-harry doesn't die
-harry married ginny
-ron married hermione