News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Untitled game :)

Started by HermioneFan, July 18, 2007, 09:11:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HermioneFan

I made up this game... all u have to do is, the person that starts (me) will 3 words and the next person will pick one word of those 3 put down 3 words that first come to mind when they read it. The next person will pick one of the 3 words and say 3 words that come to mind when they read the word they choose. Make sense?

Ship

harrypotterfan:)

Quote from: HermioneFan on July 18, 2007, 09:11:37 AM
I made up this game... all u have to do is, the person that starts (me) will say a word and the next person will put down 3 words that first come to mind when they read it. The next person will pick one of the 3 words and say 3 words that come to mind when they read the word they choose. Make sense?

Ship

wait that was confusing...then why didn't you put three words?
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

HermioneFan

oops sorry,

Ship
Phone
Stove

phone

friends
bills
talkative
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

HermioneFan

ChoChangHP118

oh this is sweet!

candies

chocolate
strawberry
vanilla

im hungry lol
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

-James 2:19

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

chocolate

valentine
love
yummy

Naroto Mashima

Ooh, I get it.

Yummy:

- Food
- Delicious
- Eat
Al is back on HPFF.

Neville all the way!

Shara2007

food.

Mexican
Texan
Chinese.
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

Naroto Mashima

Chinese:

- Silk
- Dragon?
- Noodles?
Al is back on HPFF.

Neville all the way!

Shara2007

Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

Naroto Mashima

Flying

- Dream
- Heroes
- Bird
Al is back on HPFF.

Neville all the way!

ChoChangHP118

bird

lady
stone
gary oldman

(can it be people?)
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

-James 2:19

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

Naroto Mashima

{[Dunno]}

Stone:

- Hard
- Rock
- Brock [Pokemon]
Al is back on HPFF.

Neville all the way!