News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Untitled game :)

Started by HermioneFan, July 18, 2007, 09:11:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChoChangHP118

"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

-James 2:19

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

Shara2007

Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

Naroto Mashima

Snow:

- Snowboarding [Hell yeah.]
- Sledding
- Fights.
Al is back on HPFF.

Neville all the way!

Devon_McGonagall

Fights

UFC
Wrestling
Boxing
Love Me
Hate Me
You'll Never
Forget Me!

Naroto Mashima

UFC:

- Insane
- Crazy
- Harsh
Al is back on HPFF.

Neville all the way!

harrypotterfan:)

Crazy
-friends
-brother
-me{lolz ;D}
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

Shara2007

me

Funny
college
powerful (with elementals at least)
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

Devon_McGonagall

Love Me
Hate Me
You'll Never
Forget Me!

Shara2007

(funny)

Girls

Make up
Hair
Nails.

((LOL....good job Devon....))

hair

curly
wavy
frizzy
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

Shara2007

Wavy

Water
baseball games.
Math slopes

water

summer
beaches
guys
((....LOL))

Naroto Mashima

Beaches:

- Girls
- Girls in Bikinis
- Even hotter girls.
XD
Al is back on HPFF.

Neville all the way!

((....wow....am I supposed to reply to that even though the fact that I am a girl.....))

girls

-me
-friends
-Sarah

Naroto Mashima

Friends:

- Fun
- Hilarious
- Wierd
Al is back on HPFF.

Neville all the way!