News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Is dumbledore really dead?

Started by hermionescool, July 21, 2007, 01:02:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hermionescool

i have a theory that dumbledore is still alive but how you say in the sixth book it says "several people screamed. bright,white flames had erupted around dumbledores body on the table which it lay: higher and higher they rose obscuring the body.harry thought for one heart stopping moment he saw a phoenix fly joyfully into the blue" so you see read carefully and you'll notice he can't be dead ;D

ChoChangHP118

haha not to burst your bubble, but this type of thread has been posted so many times peeps are getting annoyed by it. well at least i am. i would maybe sugest joining another decussion group like this. just a thought so then you'll get more questions answered by people who are on the thread specifically for that. rather then starting a new one and making peeps move! lol that's just my opinion. no offense or anything...
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

-James 2:19

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

lexiswierd5

he has to be dead because in the seventh book Voldemort breaks into his tomb and takes the Elder wand right out of his dead cold hands

hermionescool

i suggested this after the book came out so i didn't know!!!!!!!!!!! >:(

lexiswierd5

ok sorry and cho dont hound on her for brining it up maybe she hasn't been here as long as you have!