News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

To All HPFF Memebers

Started by Ginny Weasly, July 21, 2007, 03:34:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ginny Weasly

Please, do yourselves a favor and stay offline until you have read 'Deathly Hallows.' There are people who enjoy ruining the book for everyone else, and if you don't want it spoiled, then don't get online.

Also, there are people who will go out of their ways to insult you. Report them to admin and move on. Forget them, because it the grand scheme of things, they matter not.

My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

ChoChangHP118

i haven't read it yet but i'm  on here ignoring that crop and doing other things! but thanks for the tip.
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

-James 2:19

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

goblet_fulla_fire

Quote from: Ginny Weasly on July 21, 2007, 03:34:31 PM
Please, do yourselves a favor and stay offline until you have read 'Deathly Hallows.' There are people who enjoy ruining the book for everyone else, and if you don't want it spoiled, then don't get online.

Also, there are people who will go out of their ways to insult you. Report them to admin and move on. Forget them, because it the grand scheme of things, they matter not.

Seconded!

I read the book already so I could not worry about any spoilers. It sure is a lot to soak in after two days. I'll probably reread the entire series and then expand my horizons on other books.
I am a dog.

Naroto Mashima

I finished the book as well. I would have finished it in less than the three days it took me, and probably would have finished it in about the same time as Gob. And also, like Goblet  here, I have begun the Philosipher's Stone. It may help me understand it much better.
Al is back on HPFF.

Neville all the way!

ChoChangHP118

"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

-James 2:19

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

fudge0604

i read it in 2 days and that was the second time i read an Harry Potter book on english. 8)

Post Potter depression.

dobby888

ive read it 2.... but if you come on here without reading it and expect to not have anyone talking about it then well... bad choice on your part, and dont say you dont care and that you dont want to read it because it will make so much more sence if you ust read the book and im sure someone you know would lend you the book

LordBlaZe

well the point of this forum is for people who have read it and want to discuss it, lol it doesnt take that long to read when you get hooked on it
Ten Percent Luck
Twenty Percent Skill
Fifteen Percent Concentrated Power Of Will
Five Percent Pleasure
Fifty Percent Pain
One Hundred Percent Reason To Remember The Name

dobby888

yeah and dont just watch the movies because thats cheating i mean i went to the midnight party to just get the book and then i had to read it at the same time a my brotherr and sister so that wasnt the best, but i survived and youll be happier if you just read the books!!

harrypotterfan:)

LOL....that was alittle hard to understand for some reason....but maybe because I'm doing something at the same time as I'm reading.....finished the book!what an accomplishment......LOL
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

dobby888

fudge0604

my brother took and read it before me and i was scared because, he threatned me all the way by saing whats gonna happen...... >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( :'( :'( :'( :'( >:( >:(

Post Potter depression.

harrypotterfan:)

LOL.....wow, scared......just threaten him with something else back....that's what I would do to my brothers ;D
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

dobby888

well im 4ft 10 and my brother is like..... 6ft something......so that wouldn't really do much for me!!!! lol but i still try!!!

HermioneFan

just finished it today :D It was really cool! I liked it a lot.