News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Final Book!!!!!!!

Started by Chloe, July 23, 2007, 02:30:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chloe

Has anyone finished the 7th book yet!!!??? it is great i just finished!!!!!
i cant wait for the deathly hallows!

cho chang

---SPOILER DO NOT READ IF YOU HAVEN'T FINISHED THE BOOK---

I LOVE SEVERUS SNAPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MY FAV CHARACTER EVER CREATED (after Jack Sparrow)!!!!!!! I nearly burst out crying when reading his memories of Lily and him...and when Harry named his kid after him...
'music, a magic beyond all we do here!' - Albus Dumbledore
.:Cho Chang:.

hermionescool

Quote from: Chloe on July 23, 2007, 02:30:26 AM
Has anyone finished the 7th book yet!!!??? it is great i just finished!!!!!
i'm over halfway through i love it it's so full of action it's so freaken crazy. i'm on chapter like....twenty three. love it!!!!! ;D

harrypotterfan:)

....please guys....don't make me feel bad....I'm still not done yet....
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

Naroto Mashima

Cho - I was so sad at that part.

HPFan - It's all good, mate. Don't rush or anything, and avoid spoilers. And try to take in every little detail, sometimes they come up again.
Al is back on HPFF.

Neville all the way!

ChoChangHP118

i started crying with snapes memory's too! and cho, if you don't wanna know what happens or anything, why click on this thread?
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

-James 2:19

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

hermionescool

Quote from: cho chang on July 23, 2007, 06:01:59 AM

I LOVE SEVERUS SNAPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MY FAV CHARACTER EVER CREATED (after Jack Sparrow)!!!!!!! I nearly burst out crying when reading his memories of Lily and him...and when Harry named his kid after him...
yeah me too

Shara2007

Quote from: hermionescool on July 28, 2007, 08:48:45 AM
Quote from: cho chang on July 23, 2007, 06:01:59 AM

I nearly burst out crying when reading his memories of Lily and him...and when Harry named his kid after him...
yeah me too

I loved that part to. But I did cry. I mean I was proud that Harry did that. I love the kids names.
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

harrypotterfan:)

Quote from: ChoChangHP118 on July 25, 2007, 10:22:20 AM
i started crying with snapes memory's too! and cho, if you don't wanna know what happens or anything, why click on this thread?

oh well I'm done with the book a long time ago....okay fine not that long...but long enough....
yeah well you know how many of little kids at the summer program I'm volunteering at....are spoilers....alittle too many of them.....
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

Chloe

that part really was sad.
i cant wait for the deathly hallows!

Naroto Mashima

I think the best character in the book was Dobby. XD
Poor Dobby....
Snape was a pretty good character too, because he was a complex character.
Al is back on HPFF.

Neville all the way!

LordBlaZe

hmm... first of all dobby was amazing, that elf harrys butt way too many times lol. Oh and i guess im sad about snapes death but you gotta realize he was doing it for lily and not harry, he wouldn't really give to cents for harry but because lily loved harry he protects him. He was a complex character but i think he was in it for the wrong reasons, oh well. Crazy Book though
Ten Percent Luck
Twenty Percent Skill
Fifteen Percent Concentrated Power Of Will
Five Percent Pleasure
Fifty Percent Pain
One Hundred Percent Reason To Remember The Name