News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Feelings After Reading Deathly Hallows (Spoilers, Of Course)

Started by goblet_fulla_fire, July 23, 2007, 04:39:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LordBlaZe

Ten Percent Luck
Twenty Percent Skill
Fifteen Percent Concentrated Power Of Will
Five Percent Pleasure
Fifty Percent Pain
One Hundred Percent Reason To Remember The Name

dobby888

yeah especially about the dobby parts and the part about sanpe and lily and the part where.... lol jk!!! you where right all around!!! and u probably knew you posted twice, but you did that to prove your poinnt!!!

HermioneFan

I was really sad that the series ended :( Also, i was suprised that Snape was on Harry's side :o

dobby888

yeah me too.... but you do know that snape was ony doing that because he loved lily!!!

HermioneFan

Yah, i know  he was so mean to him al those years at hogwarts...

dobby888

*yeah i never suspected it, but still it was weird in one of the movies how snape protected harry ron and hermione from professor lupin(when he was a werewolf) dont you think??*

pigman222

Quote from: Devon_McGonagall on July 24, 2007, 02:29:02 AM
I still can't believe they killed Tonks and Lupin.

no kidding and right after they had a kid too that one still stings me
Bonnie Wright Rox My Sox

HermioneFan

Quote from: dobby888 on August 10, 2007, 10:10:25 AM
*yeah i never suspected it, but still it was weird in one of the movies how snape protected harry ron and hermione from professor lupin(when he was a werewolf) dont you think??*

Yah it was... :o

Devon_McGonagall

worst part for me was when poor innocent hedwig, who really was completely innocent died.
Love Me
Hate Me
You'll Never
Forget Me!

LordBlaZe

lol, dobby was still the worst death. Hedwig, well it's a d**n owl, get over it. But dobby helped harry's ass so much, if it's wasnt for him they would all be done.
Ten Percent Luck
Twenty Percent Skill
Fifteen Percent Concentrated Power Of Will
Five Percent Pleasure
Fifty Percent Pain
One Hundred Percent Reason To Remember The Name

dobby888

Yeah, but Blaze, Hedwig was Harry's faithful companion.... but I also agree that Dobby's death was sadder

bonnie88

what got me angry was the fact that snape was only helping harry because he loved lily, he didnt even care about what happened to harry!
Not stalking. Just watching you... Always.

dobby888

bonnie88

for a little while i thought he was a nice person inside, i was also dispointed with harry's dad he was such a jerk!
Not stalking. Just watching you... Always.

dobby888

Yeah... I guess but he was really just the class clown.