News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

SPOILER - 7th book discussion

Started by bubububu, July 27, 2007, 01:12:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bubububu

Hi all,

I really loved the 7th book and happy that all is well.  ;D

Was wondering why harry did not name is son as James Sirius or atleast Albus Sirius.
How could he forget Sirius when he has named his 3rd son Albus Severus.
Not fair. :)

Lemme know your views.

Harry here.

hermionescool

he named him albus severus because albus best guy in the world and snape because snape loved his mother no matter how much he disliked snape he knew that he would never kill him and that everything he did was for harry

Shara2007

that is a good point. I mean Sirius did play a big roll. I still think that albus severus is the perfect name. I mean both those people gave up a lot to help out this boy who lost his family. I mean they protected him for lots of things.
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

Violet

I finished it in a day and a half. 8)
By Skyla Winters

harrypotterfan:)

I had to finish it in two days because of my busy schedule....broke my tradition though....LOL
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

drewskit

I finished Half Blood Prince and Deathly Hallows in eight days. Big accomplished for me. lol.

bonnie88

i finished it in one night but i usaully have to or i can't sleep the rest of the night
Not stalking. Just watching you... Always.

drewskit

malfoy_luv14

He named his son Albus Severus because Harry knew that Snape was a good guy that he loved Lily and Snape always helped Harry in the movies! REMEBER!! With the prinsoner of azkaban and other movies!!
HARRY NOW LOVED SNAPED AND REGRETTED EVER HATING HIM!!
Does he know, will he ever know?! STAY bEaUtIFuL!

drewskit

malfoy_luv14

Wat ever!
((it doesn't go through your little brain drew))

drewskit

bonnie88

Not stalking. Just watching you... Always.

drewskit

malfoy_luv14