News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

SPOILER - which part u liked the most in 7th book?

Started by bubububu, July 27, 2007, 04:43:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bubububu

Hi All,

I just cannot stop discussing about HP7.

I really got excited and thrilled from when Harry, Ron and Hermy enter Hogwarts from Hog's head, meet neville and others, start their planning, ppl joining the fight, everyone reaching RofReq. It was very funny and I cud feel my spirits raise high. It was very very thrilling.

All the while I knew that Snape is good because DDore trusts him(JKR wont make ddore wrong) and that the death was a planned one. Otherwise everything was a surprise.

What do ya say people?

Reading HP7 again,
Harry here.

hermionescool

i cried at the end because it was ending and what harry called his youngest son it was so touching i also cried when he saw lupin,sirius,lily, and james again with the ressurection stone before he died it's like saying i'll be there soon and by the way if u ask my friends they'll say im the most unemotional person in the world so i'm very passionate about h.p.

Shara2007

Well I think I like the part where Harry was talking to Dumbledore at the King's Cross. I mean that touched me. That he was not dead and able to go back and help his friends.
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

harrypotterfan:)

I don't know....do we have to choose a favorite part....I like the whole book...is that a part?LOL ;D
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

Naroto Mashima

Favorite part?
Probably the War, the false Bathilda, and Snape's Memories.
The War was great, because it was the most action filled part.
The false Bathilda part was crazy, because it was intense. I didn't expect that, though I did think she was rather eccentric.
Snape's memories were very touching, and I thought it was a great part.

I didn't like the fact that no hard-core characters died, like Ron or Hermione.
I think it woulda been better if Harry died, and Neville killed the snake and Voldemort.
Al is back on HPFF.

Neville all the way!

uNoPoh

Quote from: bubububu on July 27, 2007, 04:43:52 PM

All the while I knew that Snape is good because DDore trusts him(JKR wont make ddore wrong) and that the death was a planned one. Otherwise everything was a surprise.

What do ya say people?

Reading HP7 again,
Harry here.

Yeah, JKR would never make ddore wrong - just as wrong as he was tempted trying the Marvolo-ring on, that cursed him.
Or never wrong like the way he let his little sister die, or at least neglecting her?
But nevertheless it makes the character more "real", more complex, seeing the darker sides of Dumbledore - that was quite interesting.

Everybody has the right to be stupid
and it has come to my attention that you are abusing your privileges!

LordBlaZe

haha i always knew that hogwarts would end up fighting lol. The best part was probably when rowling made mrs. weasely swear in capitals, i took a second to read that part over, couldn't believe it!! All and all it was best of the series, after like pg. 250 it was all good especially the end when harry talks down voldemort. When he says Riddle i could just imagine Voldemort's face, PISSED OFF!!!
Ten Percent Luck
Twenty Percent Skill
Fifteen Percent Concentrated Power Of Will
Five Percent Pleasure
Fifty Percent Pain
One Hundred Percent Reason To Remember The Name

harrypotterfan:)

Oh yeah when Mrs. Weasley said those words....I was shocked.....totally....like you know some younger kids read these books too....okay fine....maybe not....
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

LordBlaZe

well mrs. weasely swearing wasn't the only bad word, I always wondered if wizards swear at all. I mean in some positions harry went through he probably would have been swearing like crazy in real life.
Ten Percent Luck
Twenty Percent Skill
Five Percent Pleasure
Fifty Percent Pain

dobby888

my fave part was the entire ending because she made everything work out perfectly and somethingslike dobby dieing and all were bad but you know it all worked out in the end!!

LordBlaZe

i still think dobbys death was unnecessary. Oh and Rowling shouldn't of made Fred die. It'd of been better if Percy did, ya know like comes back to the family like a big hero and sacrifices himself to save some1
Ten Percent Luck
Twenty Percent Skill
Five Percent Pleasure
Fifty Percent Pain

LilyFlower

I totally agree. I hate that Fred died, it's so sad, especially for George.

The book was soo amazing though. Gahhh.

I liked the part where Snape sends the Patronus and Ron saves Harry when he's getting the sword, and when Harry is at King's Cross with Dumbledore, and when he uses the resurection stone to see James, Lily, Sirius and Lupin and they help him face his death, and oh what the heck I just loved the whole book. I don't know if I could possibly pick a favorite part.
It was funny at the right moments, sad and touching, thrilling, etc etc.

All around spectacular.
;D

LordBlaZe

Ten Percent Luck
Twenty Percent Skill
Five Percent Pleasure
Fifty Percent Pain

dobby888

but it might not be the last one and plus they still have to make all the movies!!

LordBlaZe

ye lol theres a lot of harry to be dealt with yet  ;D
Ten Percent Luck
Twenty Percent Skill
Five Percent Pleasure
Fifty Percent Pain