News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

SPOILER - which part u liked the most in 7th book?

Started by bubububu, July 27, 2007, 04:43:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

harrypotterfan:)

LOL.....can't wait until the movies come out....J.K. Rowling should continue these series....
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

pig

my fave part had to be Snape's memory and all the cute little moments between Hermione and Ron. I also liked all the history about Dumbeldore that was pretty intresting.

LordBlaZe

lol that got pretty boring, and i knew dumbeldore wasn't like that. Maybe he had a few secrets too hide but he would never be how Rita Skeeter (i think that's her name) described his past. Even if he was like that he was a great wizard and he was on the good side.
Ten Percent Luck
Twenty Percent Skill
Fifteen Percent Concentrated Power Of Will
Five Percent Pleasure
Fifty Percent Pain
One Hundred Percent Reason To Remember The Name

dobby888

yeah dumbledore was a good person and this i know is true because he is a leader to so many kids and if he neglected his own sister (whom he knew at least a little) then it shouldn't be hard to neglet hundreds, even the thousands of children that attend hogwarts every year!!! I mean if he was mean then why would he want to help kids to learn and succeed!!??

Devon_McGonagall

my favorite is the Kreacher scene....go Kreacher...LOL
Love Me
Hate Me
You'll Never
Forget Me!

dobby888

what!? That doesn't make any sense!!! Wait a minute I'm looking back at what we've said...... oh ok yeah it makes sense............kinda....

HermioneFan

I kinda liked the part where harry found the sword. I also liked the part when it told about Snape's memories or something... it was really interesting :)

dobby888

yeah it was scary when the necklace choked him and when ron wouldn't stab the sword. and snapes memories

Ginnyweasley13

I dont think i have a favorite part i pretty much like all of it......<3 :)
"Yes i have serious problems, deal with it. FLYING PURPLE FROGGY!"

"Suck it up and take it like a skier"

"Against the assault of laughter, nothing can stand."

"A woman can hide her love for 40 years, but her disgust and anger not for
one day."

Miss Xantier

voltamort1435

i think that it is the last one or they would have came out wit a new book by now but yea like you said there are still moives left and if you have the books you can like pass them to like ur children when they get older

harrypotterfan67

haha i always knew that hogwarts would end up fighting lol. The best part was probably when rowling made mrs. weasely swear in capitals, i took a second to read that part over, couldn't believe it!! All and all it was best of the series, after like pg. 250 it was all good especially the end when harry talks down voldemort. When he says Riddle i could just imagine Voldemort's face, PISSED OFF!!!                   

I totally agree with whoever posted this  :P 

PS sorry it took so long to reply im new! 8)