News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

*Sighs* New Forum.

Started by Naroto Mashima, July 30, 2007, 05:22:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Naroto Mashima

Check it out.
Please join, and give me some ideas for boards and stuff to make it better.

[Here]
Al is back on HPFF.

Neville all the way!

harrypotterfan:)

Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

maybe more topics would work....I don't know...just a suggestion.....and I want to be a moderator....LOL....my name is ginnyweasley64....already posted as you can see...LOL
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

I have a question Al....or rather something to say about your new site....

I didn't read the news....so I forgot to pm you to ask you about the new ideas....sorry....you can delete them right?

Naroto Mashima

Delete what?
Posts or PMs?
Al is back on HPFF.

Neville all the way!

Shara2007

question where do we put our charater.
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

Naroto Mashima

Under R.P.C.'s.
Where everyone else's is.
Al is back on HPFF.

Neville all the way!

Devon_McGonagall

an idea for you could be.....Post book 7....a new generation, following where the book left off, so 19 years in the future....Just an idea tho.
Love Me
Hate Me
You'll Never
Forget Me!

Naroto Mashima

Al is back on HPFF.

Neville all the way!

Devon_McGonagall

Love Me
Hate Me
You'll Never
Forget Me!

Naroto Mashima

Al is back on HPFF.

Neville all the way!

Devon_McGonagall

need the future part fleshed out a bit, like the current date Hogwarts
Love Me
Hate Me
You'll Never
Forget Me!

Naroto Mashima

Al is back on HPFF.

Neville all the way!

Devon_McGonagall

Love Me
Hate Me
You'll Never
Forget Me!

LOL....okay never mind....you seemed to be confused on the site anyways Al....LOL

Sarah who are you on the site?