News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Spoiler - things I missed, I don't understood, or I was too stupid for

Started by uNoPoh, July 30, 2007, 07:07:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

uNoPoh

Just a few scenes that I didn't understand:

1) Where got Neville the sword of Godric Gryffindor, or more precisely how got the sorting hat hold of the sword, after the goblin had taken it - or have I missed something?

2) What exactly did Harrys wand when it destroyed voldemorts - through the most part of the boo I thought Dumbledore made it in some kind of spiritual force - so that although he is dead, he could affect the world. But then came the questioning of Ollivander - and all this stuff about the elder wand - I understood this I think but not why Harrys wand destroyed voldemorts (Lucius')
Could have been that I missed some details, because english is not my mother tongue.

3) And this is an old one... where did voldemort got his wand back, after the killing curse on harry backfired (in the first book)
Everybody has the right to be stupid
and it has come to my attention that you are abusing your privileges!

LordBlaZe

well voldemort thought that the wand dumbledore died with was the elder wand. He realized that it didn't work for him because snape was the 1 that killed dumbledore so he killed snape. But he didn't know that it was Draco who actually killed Dumbledore so when harry stole Draco's wand he actually took the elder wand! hope that clears things up for you, i was sorta confused when i read that part too..lol
Ten Percent Luck
Twenty Percent Skill
Fifteen Percent Concentrated Power Of Will
Five Percent Pleasure
Fifty Percent Pain
One Hundred Percent Reason To Remember The Name

pig

no Draco didnt kill Dumbeldore, he disarmed him so it belonged to him but Hary then took that power away from him when he took Draco's wand

LordBlaZe

Ten Percent Luck
Twenty Percent Skill
Fifteen Percent Concentrated Power Of Will
Five Percent Pleasure
Fifty Percent Pain
One Hundred Percent Reason To Remember The Name

HermioneFan

^^ remember that Dumbeldore's death was basically planned. Snape killed him.