News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Deathly Hallows. Wow ((Only if you have read it, will contain spoilers)

Started by CatPrincess, July 31, 2007, 12:49:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pippo878

I think the book was great!!!
loved the 19 years after it was REAL good,I cried the last chapters... :'(
Ii would totally read the books,if j.k would write...

pig

yes i have to agree the ending was short, one thing i would like to know  is what happened to luna. All of the other main character were mentioned expected her.

Devon_McGonagall

Love Me
Hate Me
You'll Never
Forget Me!

Devon_McGonagall

The real question tho, is what was Ginny going to give Harry to remember her by?? hmmmmm.....I wonder....sounded like adult content was about to be added.
Love Me
Hate Me
You'll Never
Forget Me!

dobby888

Quote from: pig on August 13, 2007, 09:22:19 PM
yes i have to agree the ending was short, one thing i would like to know  is what happened to luna. All of the other main character were mentioned expected her.

hermionescool

Quote from: CatPrincess on July 31, 2007, 12:49:01 AM
I, loved it. The ending just made me cry and I was so hppy. The only person I was sad about dieing was SNAPE.

((I WAS RIGHT, SNAPE WAS GOOD, SO HAHA PEOPLE WHO SAID HE WAS BAD))

Anyway, I overall thought it was a VERY VERY good way to end the series. I also knew Harry was a horcrux but was so happy when he didn't die!

(I was right, he lived lol)

The ending just captured my heart, and J.K. Rowling did an amazing job wrapping up her series, don't you think?

((It'd be cool if she made another whole new mythical series, but something different from, Harry Potter, she is an excellent author))
totally agree

uglycupcakes

OMg, I was prettty sure Snap was good to so i was pissed when he died. I also kinda guessed that Harry was a Horrecrux (sp.) b-cuz that would kinda just make sense.. I really enjoyed it though even though i thought forsure that harry was going to die beacuse i thought that would make a really good ending!! Even though it would be sad. :'(

dobby888

omg yeah right on!!! it would have been the perfect ending, but it would have crushed the souls of the many Harry Potter fans, to know that all along their hero would just die, even though JKR could have made it a real heroic death, like maybe he dives in front of ron and hermione to save them from the killing curse or something.....

LordBlaZe

lol, a heroic ending would be that Voldemort does the killing curse and harry does what ever, probably expelliarmus and it would have that connection again but this time it would break and the killing curse would hit both Voldemort and Harry. That would be crazy!!!
Ten Percent Luck
Twenty Percent Skill
Fifteen Percent Concentrated Power Of Will
Five Percent Pleasure
Fifty Percent Pain
One Hundred Percent Reason To Remember The Name

dobby888

Yeah, but herioc would've been better in my opinion, or like, if the snake died first, and then Voldy could try to kill Ron and Hermy, and then Harry could jump in front of them to save them, and then when Harry dies, then Voldy would die too.

LordBlaZe

Ten Percent Luck
Twenty Percent Skill
Fifteen Percent Concentrated Power Of Will
Five Percent Pleasure
Fifty Percent Pain
One Hundred Percent Reason To Remember The Name

dobby888

I really liked it the way it was, but there were so many other ways that she could have done it.

uglycupcakes

yeah. Some endings would have been good. She did a good job!! It would be fun to start a topic and have every one write there own ending. Somebody has probably already done that tho. IT would be hard to write in the same voice as JKR. I agree with Jessie a herioc ending. Atfirst i typed a more a herioc but harry was pretty herico when he decided to DIE. If harry would have died though would the rest of the wizarding worlddie to because of  Voldi taking over??

dobby888

That's a good question, but I'm sure that not all of them would die, some of them would go into hiding and/or resist Voldi...

uglycupcakes

Well, idk if they could resist without mr. potter because like a hero or something.