News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Obstacles: Harry Potter In Mexico cont..

Started by Kaeli, March 6, 2002, 12:13:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kaeli

After thier encounter with the boggart, Harry, Ron, and Hermione made their way to a pub where they could each enjoy a refreshing cup of butterbeer.
"El Pollo Rosado?" Ron said in a disgusted voice. "What type of name is that for a pub?
"Well, maybe we could tell you, if you would just tell us what it means in English!" replied Hermione, obviously annoyed at the fact that she had to ask Ron for help.
"It means 'The Pink Chicken'. I would take The Three Broomsticks over this any day."
Once they finally convinced Ron that the name didn't necessarily reflect the quality of the pub, Harry and Hermione entered, leaving Ron outside to examine the names of the other surrounding pubs.
"I really wish he had never learned Spanish...I mean, why would he become disgusted with French because of Krum?" Hermione told Harry as they made thier way through the pub to find a table.
"Well, Hermione, I kind of understand where he's coming from. I mean, if the girl I liked were to--" Harry stopped, realising too late that he had said too much.
"Harry, you're confusing me...I mean, how would the girl who Ron likes, whoever that poor girl is, how would she have anything to do with me? You really are not making any sense."
"You're right." Harry was extremely relieved. "You're right, I'm just talking...er...nonsense. Just forget I said anything."
Just then, Ron came back in, convinced that the other pub's sounded much cooler...however, it was hot outside, and even Ron was ready to sit down inside an air conditioned building.
"Well, where are we going to sit?" Ron said impatiently, surveying the available tables. "The only table that will sit three is over there by the window, but...look who's sitting in the table next to it." They looked. At the table sat Profesor Trelawney, her stature giving off a sort of artificial majesty.
"Well, I guess we don't have a choice, now do we?" said Harry, very annoyed.
They made thier way over to the table. Just before they got there, Profesor Trelawney spotted them.
"Hello Ron! And Dear Harry! Oh, and Miss Granger...very nice to see you too." Profesor Trelawney had a very condescendant air in her voice as she said this last sentence.
Ron and Harry both murmured thier hellos, while Hermione eyed the profesor suspiciously. They all stood rather uncomfortably for about 30 seconds, until a native carrying a chihuahau entered the pub. Ron's face lit up. "Harry, it's the chihuahua, surely it's an omen! Profesor, Harry and I have to go as quicky as possible. And Hermione too. The chihuahua bark in Mexico surely means that we'll be facing death within the next hour.
Profesor Trelawney looked estremely pleased, "Now that you mention it...I have been gazing in the orb, and--" Harry, Ron, and Hermione had already fled, laughing all the way down the Mexican streets. They mutually agreed on finding the owner of the chihuahua and thanking him later.
My name is Kaeli.....so, ya, call me Kaeli...

.:~*Shuiliya*~:.

Heehee!  You know, you don't have to post each part of the story in a different thread!  It kinda makes it confusing which part goes where if ya don't.  ;D 'The Pink Chicken' lol....
Shui~the Queen of Monkii's in the Future World
      ~One of the two brilliant... beautiful... and majestic Spelling Mages!

Be happy! :D

Draihkon

ha ha ha, very funny! Good one Kaeli. . .

xXKittieLitheXx

*Feels really left out...* ~.~ You know... Pink Chickens have to hatch from some sort of egg.... *eyes the Fan Fic...* grrrr...               ^_^ DUN FORGET MY MOVIE TOMORROW! THEN-- I will begin on da' worlds greatest... spoof... ever...
..x*X:KiTtIe*LiThE:X*x.. A.k.A~ Zephyr ((Zephy, Kittie))

What's a... spoof?
Kaeli and Kittie, are you two gonna get going on this fic, er what?  

Kaeli

Sorry!!

I'll continue it, hopefully I'll have another post by Monday!

Kittie and I are splitting...she's doing a spoof off of a movie and Harry Potter (can't tell which movie, she wants it to be a surprise, but I can tell you it's gonna be good!!), and I'm continuing with this Mexico thing.

Harrys_girl_friend

Hey Kaeli i can help you write the story! I Have great writing skills and that story was pretty funny!! Lol
~* Roxy *~ OR also known as *~ Harrys_girl_friend ~* just call me Roxy!

~* gentle is his nature, never has sinned, everyone knows he's the spirit of the wind*~

~*Roxxann is her name and softball is her game! She's got a homerun on her mind and woo shes looking fine!*~

Kaeli

Okay, that would be fun....how about, I send you my e-mail address over the instant message thing, and we can use e-mail to exchange ideas.

Harrys_girl_friend

Sounds good! well i'll message u my E-mail K?
~* Roxy *~ OR also known as *~ Harrys_girl_friend ~* just call me Roxy!

~* gentle is his nature, never has sinned, everyone knows he's the spirit of the wind*~

~*Roxxann is her name and softball is her game! She's got a homerun on her mind and woo shes looking fine!*~

Kaeli

Great! Then the story will probably get going a lot faster!

^______^  Yay!  The faster the story comes, the more happy us readers will be!

Kaeli

You mean you actually like reading my story???

*nods feverently*  Cha!  'Tis funny!

Kaeli

Well...thank you!!!!!! **skips off satisfied with her twisted sense of humor, that she doesn't even have**

hpcoolest5

??? :(Kaeli left right in the middle of a story??? :(
^-^
I luv Dan Rad!