News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Dumb Voldemort!

Started by LordBlaZe, August 4, 2007, 11:38:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LordBlaZe

Have you ever thought that voldemort was really stupid. Not thats hes a great dark lord and everything but he had so SO SO many chances of killing harry. When he first comes back he tries to be a hero and duels him insteal of just killing him. Later on in the books he has more chances of his death eaters killing harry but he makes them wait for him to do the honours. For gods sake if i was voldy i woulda just placed a bounty on harrys head. Doesn't matter who kills him just get him dead. I'm not even taking the fact that voldemort had part of harry's blood in him and the whole prophecy stuff in to mind, why did he play around with harry so much instead of god d**n blasting him when he had those CHANCES!!!!!!! oh well played well for the good side in the end though, stupid voldy!! ;D
Ten Percent Luck
Twenty Percent Skill
Fifteen Percent Concentrated Power Of Will
Five Percent Pleasure
Fifty Percent Pain
One Hundred Percent Reason To Remember The Name

dobby888

yeah he is dumb and when harry went to the grave yard after the triwizard tournament he should have gotten rid of the portkey because then that way he wouldnt be able to get back.....

LordBlaZe

i know wtf that was actuallly a bad plan. If harry and Cedric weren't so stupid they woulda just grabbed the cup again and came back safe and sound, if that happened no1 woulda died and voldemort wouldn't even of been re-incarnated.
Ten Percent Luck
Twenty Percent Skill
Five Percent Pleasure
Fifty Percent Pain

dobby888

yeah but they didnt know it was a potkey

LordBlaZe

no i mean like when they actually went to the graveyard they should've of sensed some danger and returned as soon as possible!
Ten Percent Luck
Twenty Percent Skill
Five Percent Pleasure
Fifty Percent Pain

dobby888

but harry wanted to finish voldy becuz he killed his frend

LordBlaZe

lol so he actually thought that he could kill voldemort?
Ten Percent Luck
Twenty Percent Skill
Five Percent Pleasure
Fifty Percent Pain

dobby888

well he does in the end doesn't he!!! ::) its just kind of second nature to him!!

LordBlaZe

tru, but that still doesn't take away the part the voldemort made some stupid dicisions and that led to his death
Ten Percent Luck
Twenty Percent Skill
Five Percent Pleasure
Fifty Percent Pain

dobby888

yeah ur right but i think jk made him do that....like in his arrogance he forgot somethings or something like that...........

LordBlaZe

ye you're right but he would have been a much better dark lord if he didn't hesitate so much
Ten Percent Luck
Twenty Percent Skill
Five Percent Pleasure
Fifty Percent Pain

dobby888

true but maybe he cant help it aaand he wants to make it a good show for everyone watching!!

harrypotterfan:)

Quote from: LordBlaZe on August  4, 2007, 11:38:35 AM
Have you ever thought that voldemort was really stupid. Not thats hes a great dark lord and everything but he had so SO SO many chances of killing harry. When he first comes back he tries to be a hero and duels him insteal of just killing him. Later on in the books he has more chances of his death eaters killing harry but he makes them wait for him to do the honours. For gods sake if i was voldy i woulda just placed a bounty on harrys head. Doesn't matter who kills him just get him dead. I'm not even taking the fact that voldemort had part of harry's blood in him and the whole prophecy stuff in to mind, why did he play around with harry so much instead of god d**n blasting him when he had those CHANCES!!!!!!! oh well played well for the good side in the end though, stupid voldy!! ;D

but then again.....he tried to kill Harry as a baby and failed so he wants to show the Death Eaters and the world that he could kill off a boy.....and not instantly either.....
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

dobby888

yeah ur right and he wouldnt want to have had failed at killing harry and thenhave a death eater kill him, because then the death eater might be thought of as more powerful then voldy himself!!

LordBlaZe

tru tru but there were more mistakes he did and aah who cares im wrong your right, lol
Ten Percent Luck
Twenty Percent Skill
Five Percent Pleasure
Fifty Percent Pain