News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Dumb Voldemort!

Started by LordBlaZe, August 4, 2007, 11:38:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

harrypotterfan:)

yeah.....I think there's a name for that.......but whatever, I totally forgot the name.....
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

haha yeah I'm right again..... ;D

LOL.....sorry really hyper....
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

hermionescool

Quote from: LordBlaZe on August  5, 2007, 08:08:35 AM
i know wtf that was actuallly a bad plan. If harry and Cedric weren't so stupid they woulda just grabbed the cup again and came back safe and sound, if that happened no1 woulda died and voldemort wouldn't even of been re-incarnated.
they didn't exactly have time too and cedric was too stupid to listen to harry ::)

LordBlaZe

i guess but just wondering what wuold of happened if only cedric had got the cup?
Ten Percent Luck
Twenty Percent Skill
Fifteen Percent Concentrated Power Of Will
Five Percent Pleasure
Fifty Percent Pain
One Hundred Percent Reason To Remember The Name

Quote from: LordBlaZe on August  6, 2007, 12:59:01 PM
i guess but just wondering what wuold of happened if only cedric had got the cup?

yeah they made sure Harry got to the cup......if only Cedric got the cup, he would be instantly killed by Voldemort.....don't forget the cup was a portkey, so any ways the cup would have transported someone to the grave.....that's why Krum was bewitched to kill off any opponents other than Harry and Harry will be safe to get the cup.....

LordBlaZe

well no i mean they both had a chance at it but Cedric wanted harry to get it and vice-verca, in the end the both got it but what if happened if Cedric had just got it and kicked harry aside. And in the graveyard, peter woulda killed cedric but harry wouldn't of been there to re-incarnate voldemort. Am i right now?
Ten Percent Luck
Twenty Percent Skill
Five Percent Pleasure
Fifty Percent Pain

oh yeah you're right....d*mn both of their niceness.....LOL

LordBlaZe

Ten Percent Luck
Twenty Percent Skill
Five Percent Pleasure
Fifty Percent Pain

you see if Cedric wasn't nice he would have just ran to the cup first.......

LordBlaZe

ye and volemort would of never come back, and there would be no more books, and then i wouldn't be here talking to you about it lol
Ten Percent Luck
Twenty Percent Skill
Five Percent Pleasure
Fifty Percent Pain

dobby888

yup thats right so cedric is a very good person and harry is good to because he brought his body back to his father!!

HermioneFan

He is a little stupid... haha the sucker killed himself :D

giginaudin

i think voldymort is awsome and had a troubled childhood so just give him a brake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

Dobby_ROX

i know wtf that was actuallly a bad plan. If harry and Cedric weren't so stupid they woulda just grabbed the cup again and came back safe and sound, if that happened no1 woulda died and voldemort wouldn't even of been re-incarnated.
yer but they lost the cup.

And gininaudin he's just a freaking fictinoal character jesse

Miss Xantier

i know wtf that was actuallly a bad plan. If harry and Cedric weren't so stupid they woulda just grabbed the cup again and came back safe and sound, if that happened no 1 woulda died and voldemort wouldn't even of been re-incarnated.
I agree!