News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Dumb Voldemort!

Started by LordBlaZe, August 4, 2007, 11:38:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sky

That is why it is called a story...

dobby888

Yeah if any of that had changed Harry Potter would have ended long ago.

voltamort1435

Quote from: LordBlaZe on August  4, 2007, 11:38:35 AM
Have you ever thought that voldemort was really stupid. Not thats hes a great dark lord and everything but he had so SO SO many chances of killing harry. When he first comes back he tries to be a hero and duels him insteal of just killing him. Later on in the books he has more chances of his death eaters killing harry but he makes them wait for him to do the honours. For gods sake if i was voldy i woulda just placed a bounty on harrys head. Doesn't matter who kills him just get him dead. I'm not even taking the fact that voldemort had part of harry's blood in him and the whole prophecy stuff in to mind, why did he play around with harry so much instead of god d**n blasting him when he had those CHANCES!!!!!!! oh well played well for the good side in the end though, stupid voldy!! ;D
but if they got someone to kill harry the books would not have been good and there would not have been that many there would have been like 2 or 3 and harry can take him so he would not have died anyways

Ginnyweasley13

Quote from: harrypotterfan:) on August  6, 2007, 04:47:30 AM
Quote from: LordBlaZe on August  4, 2007, 11:38:35 AM
Have you ever thought that voldemort was really stupid. Not thats hes a great dark lord and everything but he had so SO SO many chances of killing harry. When he first comes back he tries to be a hero and duels him insteal of just killing him. Later on in the books he has more chances of his death eaters killing harry but he makes them wait for him to do the honours. For gods sake if i was voldy i woulda just placed a bounty on harrys head. Doesn't matter who kills him just get him dead. I'm not even taking the fact that voldemort had part of harry's blood in him and the whole prophecy stuff in to mind, why did he play around with harry so much instead of god d**n blasting him when he had those CHANCES!!!!!!! oh well played well for the good side in the end though, stupid voldy!! ;D

but then again.....he tried to kill Harry as a baby and failed so he wants to show the Death Eaters and the world that he could kill off a boy.....and not instantly either.....

Yah your right i went over this a couple times and kinda got the same idea.. 8)
"Yes i have serious problems, deal with it. FLYING PURPLE FROGGY!"

"Suck it up and take it like a skier"

"Against the assault of laughter, nothing can stand."

"A woman can hide her love for 40 years, but her disgust and anger not for
one day."