News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

did you cry when you read DH??

Started by fudge0604, August 4, 2007, 06:11:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fudge0604

well i did..... :P when suddenly evidence was pointing that harry may die before snape's memory
I thought: do not die do not die. but when I was reading snape's memories i started too cry a bit....
Then I when Harry was marching down against Voldemort and using the Resurrection stone I was crying like a littel kid and when Harry was killed I thought:dumb JKR dumb JKR.... but when he talked to dumbeldore I knew that everything was gonna be fine

Post Potter depression.

LordBlaZe

lol you guys are too emotional. It was touching i guess but i wouldn't cry over it. Even though snapes memory explained alot he wasn't doing it for harry, he was doing it for his mother.
Ten Percent Luck
Twenty Percent Skill
Fifteen Percent Concentrated Power Of Will
Five Percent Pleasure
Fifty Percent Pain
One Hundred Percent Reason To Remember The Name

fudge0604

i was not CRYING, i was touched and felt some water drops going over my face. And diden't you read the topic right?? i was touched because harry HAD to die. i would never cryed abaut Snape

Post Potter depression.

dobby888

i dont really cry about books but i feel sad alot of the timeand i guess i dont cry because reading makes me happy........

harrypotterfan:)

I did cry......but not that much.....okay maybe alittle too much tears came out.....LOL
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

LordBlaZe

lol i was expecting him to die but i was relieved he didn't but a lotta people on the forums claimed they cried alot at the snape part and harrys death.
Ten Percent Luck
Twenty Percent Skill
Five Percent Pleasure
Fifty Percent Pain

LilyFlower

I thought it was really touching, but I don't think I cried.

Order of the Phoenix and Half-Blood Prince though, DEFINITELY cried.

LordBlaZe

only sad part in order was sirius dieing and half blood it was dumbledore but you sorta got the feeling that he would die sooner or later. He's like an 80 year old guy going on wild adventures, its wat you gonna get
Ten Percent Luck
Twenty Percent Skill
Five Percent Pleasure
Fifty Percent Pain

dobby888

but dumbledore was so fitting i just never thought that could happen!!!

LordBlaZe

i had a feeling he would die but i was shocked when he actually did. After you read the snape's memory part in deathly hallows it clears it all up but if that part wasn't there it would seem weird that dumbeldore didn't just die, he got beaten and backstabbed. Oh and i have a question, you know in the third book hermione has the thing that can make her go back in time. Yea well why dont they use that ever again? It could be so useful in saving lives and such!! didn't it ever occur to them??
Ten Percent Luck
Twenty Percent Skill
Five Percent Pleasure
Fifty Percent Pain

dobby888

LordBlaZe

2 things, you wouldn't lose something that special. and there should have been another more of them
Ten Percent Luck
Twenty Percent Skill
Five Percent Pleasure
Fifty Percent Pain

dobby888

yeah but mcgonagoll gave it to her so that she could take all of her classes, so maybe the next year she didn't need it anymore so mcgonagall took it back

harrypotterfan:)

Quote from: LordBlaZe on August  6, 2007, 03:15:34 AM
Oh and i have a question, you know in the third book hermione has the thing that can make her go back in time. Yea well why dont they use that ever again? It could be so useful in saving lives and such!! didn't it ever occur to them??

you mean the time turner.....I think Hermione handed it back to Proffesor McGonagall.....it would be useful, you're absolutely right.....but then the book would have less drama, and it would be boring......

no I think the time turner is a dangerous item.....if it falls into the wrong hands, then that would be trouble.....think about what would happen if Voldemort had possesion of the time turner.....yeah double the trouble.....LOL
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

LordBlaZe

lol i guess but i expected them to at least mention it
Ten Percent Luck
Twenty Percent Skill
Five Percent Pleasure
Fifty Percent Pain